Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: seedling advice needed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    Cheers Joker, neither mate, i have them in an electric propagator "lid off" switched on 24 - 7 and keep a jug of water in it to give them a drink when needed and keep pouring a little in the bottom as well. They seem to be thriving on it.
    Sounds good for now mukka soon be needin a pot up then will need break out humidifier

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Elias (06-11-17), G' (06-11-17), GEORGE (17-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Sounds good for now mukka soon be needin a pot up then will need break out humidifier
    On my shopping list mate, being a first time grower i have had to buy a lot of kit and still a got to get so need to prioritize, what's the ideal Rh for vegging ? i really don't know what i would have done without you guys on the talk, fantastic forum and a great bunch of guys cheers G'.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Elias (06-11-17), GEORGE (17-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,838 Times

I don’t worry over RH too much. My seedlings go straight in a 1.2 tent and more often than not, my RH is around 40%. I use to use a humidifier but I have quite hard water and it clogged my filter up with white powdery shite.

So now I don’t even look at the RH until mid flower

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elias For This Useful Post:

G' (06-11-17), GEORGE (17-11-17), joker_the_smoker (06-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    I don’t worry over RH too much. My seedlings go straight in a 1.2 tent and more often than not, my RH is around 40%. I use to use a humidifier but I have quite hard water and it clogged my filter up with white powdery shite.

So now I don’t even look at the RH until mid flower
    I go thru them fukers with soft water mon sick buyin tbe bloody fings lol.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Elias (06-11-17), G' (06-11-17), GEORGE (17-11-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2