Thread: Wilma 10pot system

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Default Answered: Wilma 10pot system

Anyone use one inside a 1.2m tent? Says length and width is 120x60. So seems bang on the side of the tent. Really I would be better off buying two 5pot systems as I'm going to be using a 2.4m tent in the future. I just want to see plants growing without any issues before I rush out and buy all new set up.

2. "Hey bazil a ten pot sytem in that size tent would be rammed and not leave you a lot of veg time before you'd be over crowded have you thought about doing less plants with more veg ? My 4 pot system yelids between 15-20 oz a time with a 4-6 week veg. Gives you more time to iron out any problems before flip time. I know of one person sith a 9 pot system in a 1.2 tent he grows from cuttings and can veg no more than 10 days or it gets to packed in there.
    No need for a rhizo system on a Wilma as it's self contained and all goes back in to the res after feeding. Recirculating system I believe it's called."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-10-17), SmobyToker#1 (01-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Anyone use one inside a 1.2m tent? Says length and width is 120x60. So seems bang on the side of the tent. Really I would be better off buying two 5pot systems as I'm going to be using a 2.4m tent in the future. I just want to see plants growing without any issues before I rush out and buy all new set up.
    Get a rhizo drip system man the one from growell including res is about 300 but you just need the parts which you can source separately. Cost half that. And means you can still go out etc. Weekly res change, weekly waste chuck. Daily feeds. Only thing you need to worry about is knocking the feed up, temps and airflow.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), SmobyToker#1 (01-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Hey bazil a ten pot sytem in that size tent would be rammed and not leave you a lot of veg time before you'd be over crowded have you thought about doing less plants with more veg ? My 4 pot system yelids between 15-20 oz a time with a 4-6 week veg. Gives you more time to iron out any problems before flip time. I know of one person sith a 9 pot system in a 1.2 tent he grows from cuttings and can veg no more than 10 days or it gets to packed in there.
    No need for a rhizo system on a Wilma as it's self contained and all goes back in to the res after feeding. Recirculating system I believe it's called.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), joker_the_smoker (01-11-17), SmobyToker#1 (01-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    Hey bazil a ten pot sytem in that size tent would be rammed and not leave you a lot of veg time before you'd be over crowded have you thought about doing less plants with more veg ? My 4 pot system yelids between 15-20 oz a time with a 4-6 week veg. Gives you more time to iron out any problems before flip time. I know of one person sith a 9 pot system in a 1.2 tent he grows from cuttings and can veg no more than 10 days or it gets to packed in there.
    No need for a rhizo system on a Wilma as it's self contained and all goes back in to the res after feeding. Recirculating system I believe it's called.
    Yeah the rhizo system I referred too is a dtw with auto collection.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), SmobyToker#1 (01-11-17)

Thanks

Hi guys, I am not over worried about the space for the plants more just if the system will fit in the tent. I am going to be buying a new set up and will be twice the amount of room. It's just before I rush out and spend a grand after shit luck ive had with plants I wanna be sure to see them growing and doing okay. Will probably end up buying 2 5pot systems for that new set up just to allow more room for everything. For now though its really just to get the plants going. Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Hi guys, I am not over worried about the space for the plants more just if the system will fit in the tent. I am going to be buying a new set up and will be twice the amount of room. It's just before I rush out and spend a grand after shit luck ive had with plants I wanna be sure to see them growing and doing okay. Will probably end up buying 2 5pot systems for that new set up just to allow more room for everything. For now though its really just to get the plants going. Thanks
    if were me i wud either wait to you got the big tent an set up etc an use the desired big ass wilmas system or buy the smaller 4 pot system like ginge said they take up alot room those.

tbh i would scrap wilma altogether as i dont like how the pots are all so crunched together, i would rather run separate pots to use the tent space up much better, knock up cheap dripper system but thats just me. each to there own like

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), Ginger-bud (01-11-17), Karsa (01-11-17)

Guest Guest

I’m no expert grower but I know me Wilmas, and I’d follow jokers advice.

I have an 8 pot xl which is 115cm x 115cm so it just fits in a 1.2x1.2 tent but there’s literally a two inch gap on the outside of the pots. Which isn’t enough obviously, I get a few weeks vegging on it but can’t use it for flowering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17), ggotch (01-11-17)

Thanks

Hi guys, tbh its silly and a waste of money for me cause ill only use this 10pot once lol but really don't wanna folk out on the whole new set up yet until I see it working. Tell you what though lol just from reading that I've had an idea. I'm gonna order the new tent at the same time as the Wilma and just use the one 600w in there while vegging so can get away with my current fan. Once I see they are growing with no issues ill order another 600 for in there and the new fan and filter.

I'm gonna end up using two 5 pot systems and allow for more space, plus I won't use the 12 or 15litre pots they come with. I prefer my 6litres as I just prefer smaller plants and still have pulled decent yields from that size. Cheers guys probably didn't make much sense lol but know what I'm gonna do now

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-17)