Thread: Spider Mite.. NO SURRENDER!!!!

Thanks

Default Spider Mite.. NO SURRENDER!!!!

Revegging delahaze found out i got mites,, found out a week ago so have done the following,, diatomaceous earth,, had some food grade stuff already here so covered plant in it,,, seems to have slowed them down loads,, but still seeing the odd one though that is becoming harder,, then I sprayed harker harka mectin on me girls that are 21 days into 12/12...

delahaze reveg is in my veg cab with my clones which have been dipped in neem sprayed with smc and harkers,,, and got some diatomaceous earth added,

Anyone in the UK know of a good systemic killer i can use.. i want the fuckers gone,,, and its mother and veg cab so no real worries i read somewhere about scotts bug clear but never said which one,, so anyone know of something sold in B&Q and the likes that will get rid?

I steamed and bleached everything down,, am expecting this to go on for a good while,,,

Be handy if someone can link the actual product.. cant afford to stop growing,, street weed is far too expensive and mainly low grade shite,, so jacking it all in is not an option,

Thank you's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_resized0013.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	352475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0011(1).jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	352476  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgressiveParsnip For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

That don't look like mite damage to me they don't normally attack the stems. Looks like a fungal issue...Anyhow pyrethrum 5ec, Avid or Floramite would be my choice against spider mites & thrips...

Regards BL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-17)

Thanks

LOL Bud,, that is Diatomaceous Earth... the pics are of the plants as of today..

What I am planning to do is,, take the Delahaze reveg into the shower,, form a bleach barrier and shower the DE off the plant trim of some of the old bud and then hit it with some harkers but I am looking for the systemic B&Q or hardware store jobby like bug clear but no idea which one I need? In an ideal world I will just go to B&Q pick up a bottle of this, that or the other and then apply and forget as whatever it is I am using will carry on working. Its going to be a mother,,, pulled over 7 oz of her whilst the spider mite went to town on the black domina,, for some reason they avoided the delahaze and only because the dela needed 10 weeks to finish did they get to have a go on her imho.. i pulled just 2 oz a plant in 25L pots under 600w from the black domina,, thought I had nute issues so switched nutes, had I not decided on a reveg I could very well still be in the dark regarding the mite,, i was chasing the wrong problem,, now I am on course and the delahaze must live on,, as said spider mites could have attacked her too,,, but for some reason chose the other plants to go to town on,, gits,, got black domina in there now and doing much better,, she too will be revegged as its a lovely smoke.
    Last edited by ProgressiveParsnip; 02-11-17 at 06:45 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProgressiveParsnip For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-17), kbag (02-11-17)