Thread: Hallo!!

Thanks

Default Hallo!!

My Name is Progressive Parsnip and I got mite!

Hoping with a bit of help perhaps? prove the point that cannabis is well hard and can cope with all sorts of shit, including spidermite infestation.

Have grown for a couple of years now.. currently trying to save an awesome as delahaze which is revegging after flowering with unwanted guests, and got some black dog on the go along with some critical mass in flower 24 days in.

I am a musician too and currently trying to find a tune the borg hate, so suggestions welcome,, have tried super trouper, which could be working but not sure as it could be the diatomaceous earth or a brutal combination of both.

I also have an intense personality which is a plus in my eyes as it means intense personality types are acually LIVING life to its full on intensity,,, aka am more alive than those who are not intense personality types, like Brucie baby said,, "don't think,,,,, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" innit.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProgressiveParsnip For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-11-17), Karsa (02-11-17), redisiel (02-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Hi welcome to the forum.

Love the delahaze and shall be purchasing some seeds quite soon.

Damn the borg...try this......

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Karsa (02-11-17), ProgressiveParsnip (02-11-17), redisiel (02-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ProgressiveParsnip View Post
    My Name is Progressive Parsnip and I got mite!

Hoping with a bit of help perhaps? prove the point that cannabis is well hard and can cope with all sorts of shit, including spidermite infestation.

Have grown for a couple of years now.. currently trying to save an awesome as delahaze which is revegging after flowering with unwanted guests, and got some black dog on the go along with some critical mass in flower 24 days in.

I am a musician too and currently trying to find a tune the borg hate, so suggestions welcome,, have tried super trouper, which could be working but not sure as it could be the diatomaceous earth or a brutal combination of both.

I also have an intense personality which is a plus in my eyes as it means intense personality types are acually LIVING life to its full on intensity,,, aka am more alive than those who are not intense personality types, like Brucie baby said,, "don't think,,,,, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" innit.
    I shit on these fuckers unless your talking russet or cyclamen mites then that’s a challenge I reckon I can help knock up a concoction for
    Welcome along mate
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-11-17), Karsa (02-11-17), ProgressiveParsnip (02-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Welcome along man. Enjoy the talk.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Thanks

FAN-Q

Bit worried about playing incy wincy spider as it could be a call to mating,,, incy wincy going up the spout,, say no more LOL

Just seen about 10 trying to navigate around the plant, some have tried to get on the new growth but am on them and now going to torch the buds that would have been snipped off as its more fun.. to date these fellas have needed to develop and make armour, become immune to this, that and the other and now they have to work out how to be fireproof.

Atomic Rooster's Devils Answer will be a playing when I get the blow torch out which is actually a thingy that lights the cooker but it uses the exact same technology and no need to use stereotypes, not in this day and age.
    Last edited by ProgressiveParsnip; 02-11-17 at 11:10 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgressiveParsnip For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,536 Times

Hello and welcome to the talk

I'm on my first grow so pretty clueless but tagging along anyhow.

You got pics of what you're doing there?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Have you tried Harkers harker-mectin?.

Its used on pigeons but it worked for me when I had them.

A lot less stressful than the flamethrower.

Thanks

Yep.. done/doing the harker mectin in flower tent and the veg cupboard.. and thats what I am thinking now,, burn the old buds which i was going to cut off, any bits that look to near to the new growth,, snip off and drop straight into boiling water.. then shower the delahaze to get all the DE of it, then give it some harkers maybe with some neem oil added,, as soon as she puts out enough for me to take and root a cutting I can get rid if needed, sooner fix her up good though with a systemic bug killer and just take cuts of her.. I got a thread in "pests" going which I hope gives more info though can't remember due to short term thingyma???

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ProgressiveParsnip For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-11-17)

Thanks

Hello! Good luck!