Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help with this problem

Thanks

Default Help with this problem

Wilting has reduced since feeding so i assuming they were just hungry as a wise old IronMan once told me ...

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmasheeJay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-17), Ironman (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmasheeJay View Post
    Wilting has reduced since feeding so i assuming they were just hungry as a wise old IronMan once told me ...

Morning mate, glad your getting sorted. 😁 nice to see some pics too.😁 my only comment would be, just keep a good eye on those dark/brown patches. They won't recover but keep an eye out for it spreading.

What nutes did you add?

Those patches look similar to phosphorus def, depending on what nutes you added they should sort it out for you. Most grow nutes have P in them which should stop the spread.😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-17), Greengrass (05-11-17), SmasheeJay (05-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Morning mate, glad your getting sorted. 😁 nice to see some pics too.😁 my only comment would be, just keep a good eye on those dark/brown patches. They won't recover but keep an eye out for it spreading.

What nutes did you add?

Those patches look similar to phosphorus def, depending on what nutes you added they should sort it out for you. Most grow nutes have P in them which should stop the spread.😉

morning matey (afternoon).. i know, so glad i could finally upload some.. that pic is actually from yesterday. There is one of this mornings wilting recovery attached... will be sure to keep an eye on those spots for spreading, if it does spread what is it likely to be? Also a pic of feed is attached. I put 5 ml of each into the feed of 5litres water. 9Ph'd at 6.2 incase of any cal-mag def) and gave the big ones 750ml each and my "mutant" about 400 ml. Im being careful not to over feed them just yet as i have recently re potted and changed lights so I am introducing slowly. I have attached a pic of my "mutant" which is considerably smaller than the other girls but in recent weeks has really flourished with regards to flower sites but hasnt really caught up in size yet. Either way i will persevere with her, but a bit of feedbavk would be nice 😊. It just looked like a basil plant for a while and then all of a sudden lots of nice little sites appeared.. as if by magic 🤑

Thanks

Smash

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmasheeJay For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-17), Greengrass (05-11-17), Ironman (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-17), Greengrass (05-11-17), Ironman (05-11-17)

Thanks

morning matey (afternoon).. i know, so glad i could finally upload some.. that pic is actually from yesterday. There is one of this mornings wilting recovery attached... will be sure to keep an eye on those spots for spreading, if it does spread what is it likely to be? Also a pic of feed is attached. I put 5 ml of each into the feed of 5litres water. 9Ph'd at 6.2 incase of any cal-mag def) and gave the big ones 750ml each and my "mutant" about 400 ml. Im being careful not to over feed them just yet as i have recently re potted and changed lights so I am introducing slowly. I have attached a pic of my "mutant" which is considerably smaller than the other girls but in recent weeks has really flourished with regards to flower sites but hasnt really caught up in size yet. Either way i will persevere with her, but a bit of feedbavk would be nice 😊. It just looked like a basil plant for a while and then all of a sudden lots of nice little sites appeared.. as if by magic 🤑

Thanks

Smash

Are you in coco or soil?

I'm an organic grower so I don't know much about coco or those nutes you have. 😔

If it does spread anymore, I would say it's a phosphorus deficiency. The timing seems to be right for the plant to need extra P and K. Especially as you say there's bud sites forming.

Looking at the colour of the leaves I would be tempted to up the nutes a little bit next feed. Just to get a bit darker green on the leaves.

Some of the biggest and best buds I've seen on this site have been born a mutant. Just choc up the pot so the top is level with the taller plants. That way you get even light penetration.😉

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Karsa (05-11-17), MRJIMMY2017 (09-11-17)

Thanks

Are you in coco or soil?

I'm an organic grower so I don't know much about coco or those nutes you have. 😔

If it does spread anymore, I would say it's a phosphorus deficiency. The timing seems to be right for the plant to need extra P and K. Especially as you say there's bud sites forming.

Looking at the colour of the leaves I would be tempted to up the nutes a little bit next feed. Just to get a bit darker green on the leaves.

Some of the biggest and best buds I've seen on this site have been born a mutant. Just choc up the pot so the top is level with the taller plants. That way you get even light penetration.😉

Ok roger that, I have brought it up to the same level as the others anyway as it ,ade sense to. I have fed bites again today but I am really nervous about burning them by over feedin as i have only watered twice in these new pots and do not know how much i need to put in to achieve run off so I really dont want to hurt them anymore. I put 1 litre in today and have another litre waiting to, is it advisable to feed twice in a day or should i just leave it for another day or 2 before watering.. i really feel like anything i do at the moment is putting them at risk so dont want to push my luck.. i will attach a couple of new pics from today for reference and will really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Smash

Thanks

Ok roger that, I have brought it up to the same level as the others anyway as it ,ade sense to. I have fed bites again today but I am really nervous about burning them by over feedin as i have only watered twice in these new pots and do not know how much i need to put in to achieve run off so I really dont want to hurt them anymore. I put 1 litre in today and have another litre waiting to, is it advisable to feed twice in a day or should i just leave it for another day or 2 before watering.. i really feel like anything i do at the moment is putting them at risk so dont want to push my luck.. i will attach a couple of new pics from today for reference and will really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Smash

Excuse the hole in my sock 🤣🤣

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SmasheeJay For This Useful Post:

Ironman (06-11-17)

Thanks

Excuse the hole in my sock 🤣🤣

They still look a bit hungry pal, erring on the side of caution is the best way to go with those nutes because of their content.

These plants we smoke are very hardy mate. At the moment I would say your caution is causing a bit of the problem.

I'd be looking at using at least 2ml per ltr of nutes possibly 3ml.

You want to aim for run off really mate, again especially with non organic nutes.

What size pot is it?

If I were you I'd wait for the pots to dry out almost until you have droopage, then add 2 ltrs with 2ml nutes per ltr. If you only get a trickle of run off then I'd do the same again but add 3 ltrs next time it's dry, with 2ml per ltr.

You need to have a good wet to dry cycle for the roots to breath as Well as feed.😉

Last edited by Ironman; 06-11-17 at 06:54 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

SmasheeJay (06-11-17)

Thanks

They still look a bit hungry pal, erring on the side of caution is the best way to go with those nutes because of their content.

These plants we smoke are very hardy mate. At the moment I would say your caution is causing a bit of the problem.

I'd be looking at using at least 2ml per ltr of nutes possibly 3ml.

You want to aim for run off really mate, again especially with non organic nutes.

What size pot is it?

If I were you I'd wait for the pots to dry out almost until you have droopage, then add 2 ltrs with 2ml nutes per ltr. If you only get a trickle of run off then I'd do the same again but add 3 ltrs next time it's dry, with 2ml per ltr.

You need to have a good wet to dry cycle for the roots to breath as Well as feed.😉

Ok cool, i was starting to think my caution was grtting in the way but didnt want to tempt fate. So i should wait til its dry now? or should i put the rest of the feed i made this morning in and give them another litre each so they have then had
    2 litres in total today?

They are in 8 inch pots, i skipped out the next size pot as I was advised to just skip straight to the bigger ones to save any stress.. when i did this i could see a really nice healthy looking root system which was nice..

Also keep forgetting to mention that I am using coco coir.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmasheeJay For This Useful Post:

Ironman (06-11-17), Karsa (06-11-17)

Thanks

Ok cool, i was starting to think my caution was grtting in the way but didnt want to tempt fate. So i should wait til its dry now? or should i put the rest of the feed i made this morning in and give them another litre each so they have then had
    2 litres in total today?

They are in 8 inch pots, i skipped out the next size pot as I was advised to just skip straight to the bigger ones to save any stress.. when i did this i could see a really nice healthy looking root system which was nice..

Also keep forgetting to mention that I am using coco coir.

Ok mate, I have very limited experience with coco. But 1 thing I do know is they need feeding daily. They also need nutes every feed. They should be PhD and your ec/ppm should be regular.

I can't help you much more than that. Joker the smoker would be the one for coco, he's always willing to help out😉

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast