Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Rhizo Drain System..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Default The Rhizo Drain System..

Hi guys having to sit on my hands for the time being with regards to growing, so I've been having a look at what I could be doing to upgrade my set up for my next run (hopefully back at it very soon)

I've been really interested in the Rhizo drain system to try and replace my current method of hoovering the drip trays with my wet and dry vac.

To be honest there is not really any issues with my hoovering atm, apart from the fact that I live in a flat and I was becoming slightly paranoid that me .. religiously hoovering at basically the same time every single night after the feed, Was starting to maybe be a little suspicious lol?

Not sure if I'm just becoming over paranoid about it as I know what's really going on, or if they can even hear anything in the first place lol.

Anyway I'm basically trying to find out how loud the system is? If it causes major vibrations, will it be detectable from people living below?

Seen a few folk on here using it and any info on it would be magic... maybe even a video or two to try gauge the noise levels, I know noise levels can be hard to portray to someone else but hopefully you get where I'm coming from lol

Would really make my day if this can be suitable to use lol... sorry for rambling on and on, just trying to explain the situation as best I can 😂

Tanks folks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GanjasaurusREX; 05-11-17 at 01:56 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-11-17), Ginger-bud (05-11-17), joker_the_smoker (05-11-17), Karsa (05-11-17), The Lost Soul (05-11-17), tom222 (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Following this one bud..building my first groom at the moment and will be taking photos to start my diary off from the start.
    I will be just hand watering the girls once a day and using trays to catch runoff and empty by hand as will have the plants raised slightly, Once i have my first grow out the way i will then be looking at runoff and watering systems. all exciting mate.
    best of luck.!
    Tom

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (05-11-17), The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Joker uses the Rhizo stands and drain to brain to waste. He gets crackin results. 👍
    If you give him a shout I’m sure he’ll oblige you with good info 👍

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (05-11-17), Ginger-bud (05-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Soul View Post
    Joker uses the Rhizo stands and drain to brain to waste. He gets crackin results. 👍
    If you give him a shout I’m sure he’ll oblige you with good info 👍

Yeah I've seen him with it in his diaries, he will be fed up with me pestering him for his set up lol... my tents basically a copy of his 😂

I'm sure the old dawg will catch sight of this thread anyway lol his eyes r everywhere

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-11-17), The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom222 View Post
    Following this one bud..building my first groom at the moment and will be taking photos to start my diary off from the start.
    I will be just hand watering the girls once a day and using trays to catch runoff and empty by hand as will have the plants raised slightly, Once i have my first grow out the way i will then be looking at runoff and watering systems. all exciting mate.
    best of luck.!
    Tom
    Best of luck for yo build mate! Youl have a blast of a time growing, I thoroughly loved doing it and hate the fact I ain't got nowt on just now lol!

I'll keep an eye out for your diary too bud.. best way to learn starting one

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks

Hahaa! I'm sure Joker doesn't mind passing on his Rhizdom 👍
    See what I did there?!? 😜

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-11-17), Karsa (05-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

I was also looking at this but I don't have the 300 quid to drop on the system from growell atm but I've been keeping an eye out. I've been recommended it by two of the guys here and judging by the results I'd love to have the drain system on place. So subbed up for other tips etc

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks

It seems cheaper to have the pots and Rhizo trays raised and pipes running to a waste bucket directly rather than have a brain to get rid of the waste. That's if your space allows it. Then all you need is a wee diy automated watering system and you're off and running.....but that's just me 😜

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

Karsa (05-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Soul View Post
    It seems cheaper to have the pots and Rhizo trays raised and pipes running to a waste bucket directly rather than have a brain to get rid of the waste. That's if your space allows it. Then all you need is a wee diy automated watering system and you're off and running.....but that's just me 😜

Have a dripper system on timers, just need to get the drain system going haha. As the job I tend to do also involves travel for a couple days... So kinda necessary when I get back on it.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks

If you don't want the brain then just have the waste running into a big fuck off bucket that won't fill while yer away 👍

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast