Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Rhizo Drain System..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Aye that's sounds a winner to me buddy definitely investing in it for next time, can't wait to get back on it so many strains to try lmfao

Ps sorry for making you the sales rep for Rhizo system, everyone picking your brain i see haha ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    haha its great mate love it like.

haha am a sales rep for the ecotech also pmsl. all good if ya notice sumfin in me groom mon just drop us pm buddy always here to help me mukka

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18), Karsa (07-11-17)

Thanks

As I understand the benefits to this system may assist in a plant reaching is genetic peak potential. An intervention via equipment that may positively influence growing variables etc. Probably a factor more important for those who don't solely grow for personal use only. Outcome of higher yields, quality and fewer losses etc.

For the home gardener growing 4 plants per run maybe twice a year for personal use and for the enjoyment/interest of gardening etc, to invest in this system would it be far less a necessity and more a materialistic and/or experimental indulgence? Weighing up whether to get it or not..... Desire says 'yes', rationale says 'no'.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psilocybe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingPsilocybin View Post
    As I understand the benefits to this system may assist in a plant reaching is genetic peak potential. An intervention via equipment that may positively influence growing variables etc. Probably a factor more important for those who don't solely grow for personal use only. Outcome of higher yields, quality and fewer losses etc.

For the home gardener growing 4 plants per run maybe twice a year for personal use and for the enjoyment/interest of gardening etc, to invest in this system would it be far less a necessity and more a materialistic and/or experimental indulgence? Weighing up whether to get it or not..... Desire says 'yes', rationale says 'no'.....
    It just catches run off mate hardly gona help the plant reach its genetic potential, thats down to fed schedule ,lightning an experience. Not so much much how the run off is removed wether it be left below the pots in a garland tray an wetvac it out or with this system..
    And this system can be used with any number of plants wether it be 1 or 10..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18), Karsa (21-01-18)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Get it. Your making a mountain out of a mole hill and by the read of it trying to sound more intelligent than you are (making you come across like a dick, like it seems I'm being now) because you clearly didn't read brother. It's a drainage system. Saves a hell of an effort removing that run off by hand. Amazing for flushes.

The above is based off of opinion from seeing it working and peoples reviews. I will be using the system myself for my next run.

Besides, personal use can mean a lot. Personally I smoke anything between 3-5oz a month. Others less, some more. So though one may grow once or twice a year, others of us will grow 3-4 times depending on strains and space etc.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18)

Thanks

I am well aware of its function, just considering whether its a viable option for such small scale setup.

For some reason you wish to make it personal !
    And quote "trying to sound more intelligent than you are ". Wow, clearly showing symptoms not only of paranoia and insecurity but furthermore appear to know how 'intelligent' forum members are from a posting. Would be beneficial if you wound in your ego a little.
    Last edited by Psilocybe; 21-01-18 at 02:36 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psilocybe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18)

Thanks

I use this system with 4plants, Pretty much a 4 in 4 out constant rotation. I used hate messin with bloody run off so i made plunge for its price tag tbh its worth it for me but it can be built for half the price. I can get you a link if needed mukka.

Dont be mugs just pass out hugs

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18), Karsa (21-01-18)

Thanks

I guess it also reduces the number of visits to the tent. I don't particularly want to be opening the tent regularly with the risk of light beaming from behind the venetians. V tempted... Few glasses of wine tonight to sway my typical rationale and I will order it. You mentioned about a link ! I think Growell is the only UK supplier.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Psilocybe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18)

Thanks

Using Canna Bio products. Are they going to clog up this particular system?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Psilocybe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18)

Thanks

Yea i drain in to a 40l tub so empty it about once a week.
    Yea i ment link for the homemade version https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...o-waste-system

Ye shud be ok tbh, u get more run off with hydro set up as in coco or pebbles

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Anyone know where i can get the rhizo system in uk? Growell only have the small size what only fits up to 28 cm pots. So im after the mediam size as i think my airpots will be to big ugh!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-11-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4