Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black domina- medical strain first attempt

Thanks

Default Black domina- medical strain first attempt

Hi guys been a while since I’ve done a grow this is my first attempt from seed with a non auto I’ve brought black domina I’ve brought 5 seeds of sensi.
    I’ve germinated these and 4 are now showing a tap root I’ve 1l airpots to start them off with, I may give a day see if the other one shows.
    In terms of early stages do u put them straight under a light for warm or onto a window ledge?

My set up for my grow
    1.2x 1.2m tent
    Rihno carbon filter
    Echotechics fan speed controller
    Ajustawatt ballast- 600watt may invest in another
    Echo lab Truncheon
    Sensis coco a+b for

Any help greatly appreciated, photos to follow shortly

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deano26 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-17), The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

was curious about the black domina myself, subbed up fella let us know how your getting on.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Deano26 (05-11-17), GEORGE (05-11-17), The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

I was in Tenerife earlier in the year and went to a dispensary up in the mountains. Cool as fuck. An amazing selection of weed/ solid and isolator. I got some black domina and some black sugar rose. They were both mind blowing. May the force be with you 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

Deano26 (05-11-17), GEORGE (05-11-17), lipnobody (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

I've grown the Black Domina, but from another company, don't know if they are the same, but I can tell you mine was one of the strongest strain I have grown to date. A real bell ringer. I have order the newer virison call Double Black Donina 98, and she has just pop her head this morning, really looking forward to seeing how the new and improve one is. I just don't see how that is possible because the first one was so dam good, I don't see how you could improve on it. Good luck and happy growing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I've grown the Black Domina, but from another company, don't know if they are the same, but I can tell you mine was one of the strongest strain I have grown to date. A real bell ringer. I have order the newer virison call Double Black Donina 98, and she has just pop her head this morning, really looking forward to seeing how the new and improve one is. I just don't see how that is possible because the first one was so dam good, I don't see how you could improve on it. Good luck and happy growing.
    G13 labs ??
    on my future to grow list

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-17), The Lost Soul (05-11-17)

Thanks

Thanks hotshot have u got a diary going be good to keep an eye see how yours is going.
    Also please can I ask your opinion this is my first non auto what would you recommend once I have planted in my 1l airpots would u place them under a light straight away or start them on a windowsill?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deano26 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-11-17)

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    G13 labs ??
    on my future to grow list
    Yes that is the one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (05-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deano26 View Post
    Thanks hotshot have u got a diary going be good to keep an eye see how yours is going.
    Also please can I ask your opinion this is my first non auto what would you recommend once I have planted in my 1l airpots would u place them under a light straight away or start them on a windowsill?
    I don't know any thing about Coco grows, someone will be along soon. I give you an answer in your other post, but I grow in Soil, don't know if that would make a difference or not. No diary as of yet, but will have one up sometime in December.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 05-11-17 at 05:26 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Deano26 (05-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

First 2 weeks under a T5 or cfl is most peoples practice, after that 3rd or 4th week they usually chuck em under a 400/600w mh then under a hps for flower.

Personally I chucked mine under the hps straight away at about 40" as seedlings and brought it to 28" after about 3 weeks. Got some light burn from it as it's intense lighting for a young plant. But you can chuck it under when you choose AFAIK just be aware of the distances with the age of your plant.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Deano26 (05-11-17), GEORGE (05-11-17)

Thanks

I just started a diary over in the diary section, if you would like to drop in. Would be glad to have you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast