Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Super iced grape fruit seeds

Thanks

Third plant popped up today i think plant 2 has stumped growth as still devoploing second leaves where plant one is making its 4-5 leaves but its only a week old

Sent from my SM-G530FZ using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-17)

Thanks

Just got loads of new growing things now ive got the plants in a 1.2m veg tent with a 600watt mh bulb in a parabolic reflector its got a 4 inch fan pumping air in an ive open the tent flaps to let the air back of until i get another inline fan im currently waiting for my coco coir to come in the post should be here tomorrow then they are being transferred to some 5 gallon fabric pots ive just started them on .2ml per litre of bio silicon (that shit looks an smells like death) will update again soon

Thanks

Soil came so now they are in 5 gallon fabric pots with 20% perlite an ive tried cloning my super skunk an i have 3 new clones planted today with clone jel first time trying so hopefully it all goes well
    Last edited by Greenster6969; 24-11-17 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks

NEED HELP BADLY!!!
    My little seeds was doing fine at first then started showing signs of nut burn (i was feeding 1ml to every 5 litres of bio silicon) ive gone to check on them an the biggest ones leafs are going sheet white the other two doing ok one has bad nute burn on the first node things that are in the seed but leafs looking okay what should i do with the big one? Any advice

Thanks

All all new here just want to say thanks for all the info

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,313 Times

Looks hungry to me, are you using a&b, rhizotonic too ? One of the experts will be along soon I'm sure ✌

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf454 View Post
    Looks hungry to me, are you using a&b, rhizotonic too ? One of the experts will be along soon I'm sure ✌

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I wasnt going to use for another couple of weeks as i forgot when i used it ill give 2ml a litre tomorrow see how they i was giving bio silicon at .5 ml a litre

Thanks

I decided to give a feed tonight as im quite busy tomorrow an i noticed a puddle on my floor as i looked abit nore the tent was piss wet through but the tent floor tray thing got it all so nothing leaked onto any elecs ect so ive dryed the tent floor an now ive got 3 wired baking trays on top of some choc tins so now when i feed the run off wont sit in the pot glad i found it early instead of a week down the line hopefully no long lasting damage

Thanks

Plant 1 was planted first then 1 week later plant 2 was planted then a week later so was plant 3 so there all a week older thrn each other just to clear any confusion up right so plant 1 (the one that was deformed at first) is now killing it looking big an healthy i fed plant 1 an plant 2 the same of (2ml per litre a&b 3ml per litre of rihz.0.5ml per litre of bio silicon with a hp of 5.5) an plant 3 is just still on water as i tried some bio silicon at .5 a litre an burnt it (plant 2 under a 300 watt cfl to get abit bigger)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

Nappa (12-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Hi bro just had a read up have you got an EC pen?

Reason I ask is your biggest one looks a little hungry and you need to know what EC (how much food) your giving your plants.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

Greenster6969 (12-12-17)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast