Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: smell issues, growing in a populated area so need to be very careful, any tips?

Thanks

wow i use a 8 inch rvk on a 2.4 x 1.2 tent and it sucked the sides in so bad it bent the tent and i had to replace it.. (took about a year)
    id imagine my 1.2 x .12 on a 10inch to flat pack itself hahaha
    good look with your grow youl be para i bet after taking so long out... i remember taking 6 months and when i started again i didnt even dare top the plants as i didn't wana get done for advanced techniques... now i don't even think about it... if i get caught it will most likely be by my own stupidity. Im blessed to have a fire in every room of my house so i can blast up the chimney easily... I dont even use a filter mostly and iv never even caught a wiff,,,,, although i sometimes wonder is there an old couples house about 20 houses down on the wind thats smelling like bob marleys farts
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

ktm (09-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Oh if you are interested I'm week 5/6 flower of my autoflowers, and the only one in the tent that doesn't stink is the Nirvana Bubblicious Auto... Though I can't vouch for later on or that the others aren't over powering it but it definitely has a lighter scent. Not quite the cheese strain you're used too mind. But I've only tried the one plant so only seen one type of pheno looks to be a good yielder though.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

ktm (09-11-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2