Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Powdery Mildew?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    If ya want a more organic approach Loki . Ive got a good little formula .

1tsp of Neem oil
    2 tsp non degreaser Hand soap
    a few drop of peppermint essential oil (optional) .
    Bring 1 litre water to just above lukewarm state , pour in mister , add ingresients , shake well , and every few seconds shake the bottle when you spray so oils can break down .

Kills all that shit with one to two sprays at 3-4days interval . Neem is high in N and is an excellent anti fungal/bacterial .

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164
    Hey Trex, long time brother, I've just ordered the essential oils & neem too. Thanks dude, will try the organic first then the chemical if it doesn't work. I'm in coco so am using chemical fertiliser anyway.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (09-11-17), GEORGE (09-11-17), Karsa (09-11-17), M_C (21-11-17), redisiel (21-11-17), Trex (09-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hey Trex, long time brother, I've just ordered the essential oils & neem too. Thanks dude, will try the organic first then the chemical if it doesn't work. I'm in coco so am using chemical fertiliser anyway.
    Ahh i see , Just try not get neem oil on your hands LOL smells like a smashed can of rotten tuna with a side salad of shit .....literally 😂😂😂

Organic Grow Journal

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (09-11-17), GEORGE (09-11-17), ggotch (09-11-17), Karsa (09-11-17), Loki (09-11-17), M_C (09-11-17), redisiel (21-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

The only issue I have with neem oil apart from the rank smell is that it blocks to stomata on the leaves which can hinder the plants transpiration...Try a little experiment...Rub some baby oil on the underside of one of your leaves, watch how the leaf droops. This is because the stomata is now blocked and cannot evaporate its water content, the leaf becomes engorged with the weight of the water which makes it droop...

Regards BL

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-17), ggotch (09-11-17), Loki (10-11-17), redisiel (21-11-17), Trex (09-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    The only issue I have with neem oil apart from the rank smell is that it blocks to stomata on the leaves which can hinder the plants transpiration...Try a little experiment...Rub some baby oil on the underside of one of your leaves, watch how the leaf droops. This is because the stomata is now blocked and cannot evaporate its water content, the leaf becomes engorged with the weight of the water which makes it droop...

Regards BL
    Thats why we add A soft soap in there Bud to dissolve the oils , Works a treat really .

Organic Grow Journal

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (21-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

OK gents, little update. I sprayed the fuckers with Rose clear ultra, seems to have done a good job of keeping it controlled. My friend has put me onto a product called UVC clean lights, worked a treat for him, 10 days & not a single bit of PM to be seen, even the affected leaves are clean again. Kills bugs too, only problem is that it's harmful to the skin. You have to wear protective gear to operate the light. £100 on the bay

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-11-17), redisiel (21-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Pm works in a cellular levell, from the time you seen that much mate the spores are everywhere.
    You need to keep changing the surface ph of the leaves and work on building the plants sar, I’ve beat pm before but I was told to remove the lot,
    You don’t want massive changes in your humidity between on off light cycles this makes it worse.
    Trichoderma and there’s bacillus strains that work to and bovaria comes mind which is a fungal spray to I believe
    And of course my favourite NEEM.
    Just change it up Loki and get plenty silica in the lady’s foliar and soil drench mate
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Loki (21-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post

Regards BL
    A quality neem emulsified properly won’t do this bud I promise you mate, plenty saponins in the mix and your golden,
    Redz

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Loki (23-11-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2