Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are my buds burnt ????

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

^^ what Blue said , and you can spray a fine mist of Hydrogen peroxide afterwards to kill whatever mold spores are left behind , kills em on contact and wont harm plant .

2 capfulls per litre does well 😉

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Elias (09-11-17), G' (09-11-17), GEORGE (09-11-17), Greengrass (09-11-17), Karsa (09-11-17), Stirl_420_SA (09-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Cheers guys, "right downer" maybe i didn't spot the signs due to me being color blind, i switched off fans and took off the whole branch, still can't see anything untoward on the buds though, got me son coming tonight to inspect the offending branch and the rest of my grow "he's not color blind" i only hope i can salvage some thing from the other girls, thanks again guys G'.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-17), MR B-loom (09-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Well guys i thank each and every one of you most sincerely for your diagnosis and advice, i followed instructions and i actually removed the whole stem, my son called and we went up the whole stem removing each nug 1 at a time inspecting each one thoroughly all in all only 2 infected nugs, he went through my grow room giving the girls a thorough inspection and all looks well and he will be dropping by each night till we harvest Sunday, i still couldn't really see anything so must invest in a pair of color blind glasses, the son sad "those guys on the talk sure know their shit" so thanks again boys, cheers for now G'.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (10-11-17), Karsa (10-11-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2