Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone seen elephant bud and euphoria express by BC

on a cloud half the time, other half in the fridge
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,406 Times

Default anyone seen elephant bud and euphoria express by BC

saw these strains on BC website the THC content is oustanding and the yield also, downer is that we just cant get um
    ---Marley's Grow Diaries---

Marley's Diary - Black Rose - Kushage - Sour AK - Jack https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Black-Rose
    Marley's 3 Strain Soil Grow - BlackJack - Nebula - Critical#47 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-Soil-Grow

A Trich or Few a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Bobby Digital Guest

I have never read about those 2 strains but i cant see why you cant get them posted from Canada??? Im sure if you found a site selling them they would ship to the uk??? i may be wrong but im sure some1 will be around to put me strait
    peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by marley13 View Post
    saw these strains on BC website the THC content is oustanding and the yield also, downer is that we just cant get um
    would you really pay 500 and 1000 cnd for 10 seeds?
    what a load of b******s
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

as i said before it would have to look like this

if you are impressed with the thc content,make some bubble hash the thc content is probably in the 50% range as you are smoking the trichomes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (06-10-10)

Thanks

500 or 1000? thats cheapo shit man.. bcseeds also do strains at much more.. up to 2995 ffs!

Price: 2,995.00CND

Product Description

Pickle Bud - 10 Pack

PRODUCT ID: DILL

Pickle bud is our latest creation with the most exotic and wonderful taste available. When you think of Pickles you might not think YUMMY, but this strain is very delicious when you inhale it's moderately heavy smoke into your lungs. The buzz is long lasting, about 10 hours thanks to Euphoria Unlimited and unique with it's rare exotic Korean heritage as well as our top strains in the mix, like Oracle. If your want the latest genetics for your breeding project, our new strain will get you out of a pickle with the most advanced genetic work to date.

or this...

Price: 1,995.00CND

Product Description

Oracle Bud - 10 pack

PRODUCT ID: ORACLE

Oracle Bud is a three way stable cross between:

Euphoria Unlimited Bud x Elephant Bud X our unreleased Ultra Fast Upstate

The results are fabulous; Short, Fat , ULTRA Fast Finishing with a Long Lasting 8 hour high. She has many wonderful flavors of skunk berry, sweet sugar cane and basil among other undertones.

Euphoria adds to the length of the high, the Elephant adds the massive trichomes and yield, and our unreleased ultra fast upstate will have her fully finished outdoors before any other strain you place it up against.

You will be harvesting Oracle before your other strains start to show thier sex. There is nothing that will finish faster, fatter or heavier. Oracle is the holy grail of ganja.

She has been organically produced to be 90% female. She is not feminized in any way, but we have discovered through R&D how to get this strain to consistently produce 90% females with no chemicals or genetic alterations or engineering. Please note that experienced grower's will have the 90% results. Newbies that introduce stress like over watering/fertilizing, light stress or other newbie mistakes may only find 70-80% females.

In my many decades of breeding and developing breakthrough technique's, I can honestly say that I don't think I will ever be able to duplicate anything better than Oracle Bud for the rest of my career. Sadly I think this will be my greatest ever contribution to the cannabis community. I could not be more pleased or proud to leave behind such an amazing strain that so many of you will be left in complete awe.

and theres more...

what a load of bolloxxs.. no way seeds can be so expensive..no reason or excuse. marketing hype..

and i bet if anyone, newbie growers with more money than sense by them, and probably kill/stunt/burn/dont grow them right anyway..

i'll stick with paradise seeds.. cant really get any better imho...

Thanks

ye i agree with shark i thought it were rather cheap myself, would love to try some

not seen that 1 shark pickle bud i had to have a quick 5 mins starrin mouth watering :P :P

Thanks

i dont think i'll ever get to try as its trusting sending the money off to them and may not actually get the seeds to me so for the mean while i'm going to after stick with clones, atleast until im used to the system im using

Thanks

ye i agree with shark there cheap compared to some ive seen on there seen that oracle bud, but wow that pickle bud ya posted there sure making my mouth water, but im going to stick with clones at least untill im used to the system im using oh i could be making an expensive mistake...

Thanks

oh no i dint mean to do that the posts werent showing up i posted before :S :S i apologise sorry THC members n mods

Thanks

this was printed on their site
    Growing (7)
    Medical Marijuana (10)
    Ordering Tips (1)
    Deadly Pot (1)
    Are we a Scam (1)
    Why Our Prices Are So Low (1)
    CHEMO - CANCER (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast