Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which led panel should i get? + other supplies

Thanks

Default which led panel should i get? + other supplies

so i read a little around the internet but there is nothing like professional advice so i decided to post
    im planning to get pine apple express auto flowering maybe a plant or two under 1 or 2 panels deepening on price
    in a tent of 36"x36"x72" the room is about 47" * 87" (width * height) length does not matter

this is the panel im considering:
    VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower

this is the tent im considering:
    Valuebox 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3'x6' by Valuebox

equipment im considering:
    Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro & Grow, 1 L Each
    General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
    AcuRite 00613 Humidity Monitor with Indoor Thermometer, Digital Hygrometer and Humidity Gauge Indicator

i know i will need timers for the light and probably one or two clip fans for air , i am not going to run a filter or a vent because quit is important where i might be growing.
    is there anything else i might need to consider as in equipment? would you recommend the panel i selected or something else, and about the tent as well,

any input appriciated and thank you for your time.
    Last edited by sliderman; 11-11-17 at 07:43 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sliderman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-17), redisiel (12-11-17)

Chew Guest

Hey sliderman,

You're not allowed to post live links mate so you may want to edit and remove them

I don't know Jack about LED's, sorry

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-17), Karsa (11-11-17), sliderman (11-11-17)

Thanks

thanks for the warrning mate, edited the post

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sliderman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-17), Grub (11-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

I know naff all about the leds buddy but no fan/ filter is a mistake Imo. You need silence I get that (box your fan up) it's the smell you should be worried about. These lovely ladies who provide so many benefits and fun for us, love to stink the place up.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-17), ggotch (14-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sliderman View Post
    so i read a little around the internet but there is nothing like professional advice so i decided to post
    im planning to get pine apple express auto flowering maybe a plant or two under 1 or 2 panels deepening on price
    in a tent of 36"x36"x72" the room is about 47" * 87" (width * height) length does not matter

this is the panel im considering:
    VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower

this is the tent im considering:
    Valuebox 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3'x6' by Valuebox

equipment im considering:
    Advanced Nutrients Bloom, Micro & Grow, 1 L Each
    General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
    AcuRite 00613 Humidity Monitor with Indoor Thermometer, Digital Hygrometer and Humidity Gauge Indicator

i know i will need timers for the light and probably one or two clip fans for air , i am not going to run a filter or a vent because quit is important where i might be growing.
    is there anything else i might need to consider as in equipment? would you recommend the panel i selected or something else, and about the tent as well,

any input appriciated and thank you for your time.
    I have that same size tent, I just use two 9" Walmart fans, one on low blowing in at the bottom right, and the other on second setting taking air out on the top back left. I have use this for years and have never had to have a fan on the inside of the tent. JMO This has been growing in Soil for around 9 Weeks. It is a fairly large steam for that short of time in soil. It is hard as a rock and as stiff as, well you know, no fans on inside of tent. Never had any bud root. Good luck and happy growing Here is the main Bud in week 5 of flowering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6155.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	352929   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6156.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	352930   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6157.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	352931   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN6151.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	352932  
    Last edited by GEORGE; 11-11-17 at 09:11 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

redisiel (12-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

the viparspectre is good value imo,gives 200rw and can take two auto plants to harvest.

always start with it higher than most reccomend and slowly work your way lower till youre happy and plant is thriving,done be afraid to raise it if unsure,itll come with practise.

as an aside i managed the cook exactly same strain with mine when i first got it.

atb with your grow chap.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-17), redisiel (12-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

As far as led’s are concerned you need to look at all the ratings to find the best for your size tent. I heard to look out for the amount of diodes they use the ppf and or ppfd measurements aswell as lumens and par.
    I have heard a lot of good stuff about the spectrum kings and there customer service, the price is a Cunt though
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-17), ggotch (14-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Budmaster ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-17), Valentina (12-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

A morseon 1500 pulls 270W, I have use this brand before, and recommend it highly. I had the 2400, and here is a plant I grew with her. good luck and happy growing. There cheaper on Amazon, than off EBay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5262.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	352949  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ggotch (17-11-17)

Thanks

Ive got the led your talking about an its bril check my dairy out it grow my plant to big had to put under hps cause the light span wouldnt reach all the crowns but for veg its good for 2-3 depending on pots then id just put one plant under it when blooming an get a 250-400watt hps for other thats just me tho

Happy cropping
    Last edited by Greenster6969; 17-11-17 at 12:35 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-17), ggotch (17-11-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast