Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: which led panel should i get? + other supplies

Thanks

Check out quantum boards from horticulture lighting group. I have the hlg-550 in a journal right now and the plants are loving it. You would need a smaller one though. I run general organics nutes i dont know about the ph control porduct

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluespoon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-17)

Thanks

Have been doing some heavy research into this , and from what i have read through various reviews is that ( amazon name)
    MEIZHI Reflector Series 600W LED Grow Light Switchable Daisy Chain Full Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom
    Is one of the better leds systems or tho you may want to get two 300 watt versions just so you have more surface area of leds :P

Also its worth noting that as with most things nowadays, the leds seem to be made in same part of china just with different prices depending on the name on the product

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	led2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	355144
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	led.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	355145
    Last edited by Medicalweed; 08-01-18 at 08:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2