Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Miracle Gro Soil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

I have a diary up white skunk first time grow in the diary section in the newbie bit im using miracle grow soil and bio bizz bloom check it out username890 it might help next time I will be using b and q verve soil and as perlite

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (14-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MRJIMMY2017 View Post
    I have a diary up white skunk first time grow in the diary section in the newbie bit im using miracle grow soil and bio bizz bloom check it out username890 it might help next time I will be using b and q verve soil and as perlite
    Miracle Gro AND Bio Bizz? Jesus, I feel for you bud.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lalix89 View Post
    Miracle Gro AND Bio Bizz? Jesus, I feel for you bud.
    Would you change the fert then buddy or just stick with it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MRJIMMY2017 View Post
    Would you change the fert then buddy or just stick with it?
    I got recommended oldtimers on here during my last grow and haven't looked back since, can definitely tell the difference.

It's up to you, my first grow was with bio-bizz soil, grow and bloom nutes. I didn't have any major problems, just my yield was disappointing, much better since I've been using oldtimers. It's the soil that worries me most, Miracle Gro is terrible. I'll have a gander at your diary, quite interested to see how you're doing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lalix89 For This Useful Post:

autobox (03-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lalix89 View Post
    I got recommended oldtimers on here during my last grow and haven't looked back since, can definitely tell the difference.

It's up to you, my first grow was with bio-bizz soil, grow and bloom nutes. I didn't have any major problems, just my yield was disappointing, much better since I've been using oldtimers. It's the soil that worries me most, Miracle Gro is terrible. I'll have a gander at your diary, quite interested to see how you're doing.
    Yes mate tag along to it it's going ok so far

Thanks

Just did a quick google search "water curing" and I found out I can actually soak the buds in a bowl of water for a week, while changing out the water every day.

Since THC,CBD isn't water soluable this shouldn't affect the potency too much, but only leach out the mineral salts and chems from that nasty ass miracle gro.

Thanks internet I knew I could rely on yoo without it my life would be even lonelier and now I hath some peace of mind.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by username890 View Post
    Just did a quick google search "water curing" and I found out I can actually soak the buds in a bowl of water for a week, while changing out the water every day.

Since THC,CBD isn't water soluable this shouldn't affect the potency too much, but only leach out the mineral salts and chems from that nasty ass miracle gro.

Thanks internet I knew I could rely on yoo without it my life would be even lonelier and now I hath some peace of mind.
    water curing, thats a first ive heard of it, hit up some of the regulars first before doing anything fella.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    water curing, thats a first ive heard of it, hit up some of the regulars first before doing anything fella.
    Actually water curing will also remove the flavour and smell.... But the high should stay there... Still gotta dry it first too.
    Never done it but read a fair bit about it.
    Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (18-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Actually water curing will also remove the flavour and smell.... But the high should stay there... Still gotta dry it first too.
    Never done it but read a fair bit about it.
    Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    could ya pm me a few linkies? love reading up on weird methods.

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Never saw an auto in 30 days. They don't start flowering until the 4th week, maybe mid 3rd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast