Thread: Some questions about plant nutrition

Thanks

Default Some questions about plant nutrition

Greetings, forum.
    I'd like to ask a question about plant nutrition. If to speak more particularly, about sense of using usual mineral fertilizers with organic ones.
    I had my first grow recently. And taste of my buds was not that fragrant and nice.
    So this time I will test addition of organic fertilizers such as Guanokalong Extract.
    + Cultures Azotobacter chroococcum and Bacillus mucilaginosus and some others with bio preparate.
    Does some1 have such experience or can give me any advices?
    Forgive me my bad english, greeting from Russia

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DerEwigeRusse For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

My first question is did you flush, slow dry and cure your previous harvest?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-17), redisiel (14-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    My first question is did you flush, slow dry and cure your previous harvest?
    Yes. I flushed for 2 weeks (but w/o Ripen, just water), dried it for 5 days and cured a little (~ 2 weeks).
    I don't say taste of my harvest not good. It's smells nice, burns smooth, doesn't explodes. Maybe squeals throat a little bit.

In trivial plant growing joint organic and mineral fertilizers is a way to win. So that I ' d like to have some experiments. And asking for assistant.
    I didn't get answer on our forum, so came to you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DerEwigeRusse For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

If your going to be adding beneficial microbes and you want the best tasting you need your soil to be living mate.
    My advice is biggest pot you can manage and if possible build your own soil,even better a raised bed like mine brother
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-17)

Thanks

I' d like to, but the biggest size I can afford is 12 litres (3gallons) x2. I tried to make my own from usual soil+biogumus'n'sod+perlit+all this m/o. I mixed it, watered a little and let it stay warm.
    Someday I hope i'll try organic grow, but it won't happen untill I leave this snowy place.
    So, I will experiment with this 2 pots.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DerEwigeRusse For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

You can do it Organic bro but with organic nutrients I’m even hearing good things about 50/50 compost and coco with good nutrients like maybe the canna bio line. It’s just hard to keep the soil alive long enough going into flower with the little pots mate but fuck you can make the organic danky tasting buds for sure brother
    Redz

12. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DerEwigeRusse View Post
    Greetings, forum.
    I'd like to ask a question about plant nutrition. If to speak more particularly, about sense of using usual mineral fertilizers with organic ones.
    I had my first grow recently. And taste of my buds was not that fragrant and nice.
    So this time I will test addition of organic fertilizers such as Guanokalong Extract.
    + Cultures Azotobacter chroococcum and Bacillus mucilaginosus and some others with bio preparate.
    Does some1 have such experience or can give me any advices?
    Forgive me my bad english, greeting from Russia
    What is the law like in Russia where growing cannabis is concerned?

I would say keep it simple, shop bought soil and some organic feed (plant magic oldtimers range),that will get results, but thats easy for me to say because i don't know what its like getting hold of stuff over there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    What is the law like in Russia where growing cannabis is concerned?

I would say keep it simple, shop bought soil and some organic feed (plant magic oldtimers range),that will get results, but thats easy for me to say because i don't know what its like getting hold of stuff over there.
    For just growing it is not strickt - penalty and confiscation. But you ll have a problems if they find smt at you. Even a leaf can can cause arrest.

Thank you for answer!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DerEwigeRusse For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-17)