Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beginner grower set up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    I'm just going over what he was looking at heh but yeah good pint there JJ

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    Yeah mate I was just gonna reply to thread but it replied to your quote, not a big tapatalk fan u know
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJoyce View Post
    Yeah mate I was just gonna reply to thread but it replied to your quote, not a big tapatalk fan u know
    Me either minus the photo thing haha

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

in that size space i wud go 2 x 600w with either 2 cool hoods or 2 parabolic reflectors

at least an 8inch rvk L1 with the big 8inch rhino pro filter. 6 inch rvk fan for intake ( either the A1 or L1 shud do )

you cud.. always go bigger and future proof yaself for summer am go with 10rvk outake and invest in the ecotechnics fan controller (an at least the 6inch rvk L1 intake)

get your self 2 x 600w digi dimmable ballasts, either lumatek, omega, lumii. 2x MH bulbs, 2x HPS Flower bulb

gona need few clip on fans, and also get a tower fan

if you goin soil. get your self some canna tera soil or plant magic.
    old timers grow and bloom, bottle rhizotonic, bottle liquid bio silicon. (you wont need feed anyfin but rhizo and silicon till later stages of plants life as there will be plenty nutes in the soil so leave that bottle of grow alone
    pots i would suggest 15 litre, you will also need some garlands trays to suit that size tent probs 2 them to catch your run off

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Karsa (15-11-17), MRJIMMY2017 (15-11-17)

Thanks

Carbon filter removes all smell till you open the tent as long as it's negative pressure inside.

1000w is fine but 2x 600w is ideal on a 2.4 tent but you'll definitely need the 8" and filter. I'd also recommend parabolic reflectors for maximum coverage and temp control. After long discussions on here and many many threads it's what I've found out. As I'm only on first grow I can't advise to best capable. Also buy the best you can afford not cheap else you'll be looking to replace fast.

Are you going soil, coco or hydro?

Hi just woudering if the tent had positive pressure dose that meam the filter wpukd not remove smell cheers

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Hi just woudering if the tent had positive pressure dose that meam the filter wpukd not remove smell cheers

Pretty much it would also mean your temps are too high and it would push the smell out

Thanks

Pretty much it would also mean your temps are too high and it would push the smell out

I dont have a fam blowing aor in at the moment because its bust so just 2 filters inside sucking in

Wen i get fan to blow back in will this stop the smell and if so coukd you explaine how cheers mate

Thanks

You need less air going in than out so it creates a negative atmosphere so the temps and airflow is constant and the air fresh. This stops heat issues and smell issues getting out the tent/ groom keeping it a lot more secret.

So if you have fans bringing air in then reverse them to take air out through the carbon filters this will create enough negative pressure for that atmosphere. If its too much and your tent looks like it will rip then. You need to change the speed or have one in one out.

Air pushed in - > tent - > filter - > fan pulling air out

Air in needs to be less than out for this to work. Also make sure you have an oscillating fan to move the air from below up.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Mull420canna (05-03-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2