Thread: 2 plants vs. 1 plant under mars 300w - 5w diodes

Thanks

Default 2 plants vs. 1 plant under mars 300w - 5w diodes

can i put two plants under this and fill out the room I have here....I will be moving into a mylar tent soon...

ive one of these tents that's twice the width and was thinking of putting a mylar sheet in the middle - it will be a bigger space but is this led big enough to cover that area.

would I get more yield out of one or two? thanks. intend to do a scrog and only got the light a few days ago..

thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tent.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	353062

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0021.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	353063

Thanks

about 150w LED draw

GMOGreen Guest

I've got 3 on these units running in a 2x3 growdrobe atm. You need watts to produce flower. Ideal conditions 1 watt real draw =1 g flower but that's for the pros.

I have done lazy grows under one of these units and the most I saw out was about 30g. But that was missing feeds and early harvest and just really terrible growing full stop.

More power = more flower but only in the correct environment with the correct feeding

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks

thanks man, but i was just wondering about the coverage area and whether i should veg a few plants or just one plant to fill the tent with a scrog setup..

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ast.enthus View Post
    thanks man, but i was just wondering about the coverage area and whether i should veg a few plants or just one plant to fill the tent with a scrog setup..
    Oh, should veg out alright, just watch the distance. I've been set around 26 and all my ladies are shorties

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk