Thread: Air in air out

Thanks

Default Air in air out

Hi all, just wondering if any of you have any ideas or suggestions as to where I'd be best venting the exhaust air out to? I'm just about managing to bring fresh in through a window but struggling to find a place to throw the exhaust out. It's in spare room but don't really want to be knocking holes through walls. Seeing a lot about it not been the best idea to exhaust into your house due to mold etc and into the attic due to the choppers etc. Thanks guys.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

My exhaust goes in to the attic from both me tents an i just intake from in the room its in. Window open every now an then.
    Wudnt worry at all bout choppers mon.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-11-17), Harrycropper (15-11-17), MonsterEnergy (15-11-17), old guy (15-11-17)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

id try and vent out the window 'if it's possible' getting rid of the warm air will help alot with temperature,
    don't stick the ducting out the window though, cut a hole in a cardboard box, put the ducting into it and rest the box on the windowsill,

cut a slit in the box facing the opening in the window, or whatever works, i dunno if it's a tent or a small grow etc etc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Harrycropper (16-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

here what i ment mate as per chat box convo

left was how i first had it setup a while back. but changed it to blow thru filter on the right

Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 17-11-17 at 11:54 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Karsa (17-11-17)

Thanks

Awesome mate thanks for that buddy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Harrycropper For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (17-11-17)