Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Just set up carbon filter need a few tips

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

ok nice one beth does the ona actually work was debating putting one at the front door inside the front door incase any smells leak through the other room thanks mate

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

id rather put the ona stuff outside the room to help with smells and let it draw in .
    some guys i know use the ona stuff in their ducting but fuck that
    if you stink the street out with fresh smells such as lemon/blueberry ect... you may aswell stink it out with your weed because its a huge sign that someone close is growing
    that ona stuff smells so strong its crazy
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

Thanks

ok im guessing they are quite potent smelling then mate I use wax melts how much more powerfull are them compared to them or say nice air freshers me and my house mate get worried when we smoke some stinky cheese at home and start spraying the rooms like madmen haha so deffo get a pot of it then yea? whats the best scent to get I see they do different ones is the apple crumble one any good thanks guys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MRJIMMY2017 View Post
    ok im guessing they are quite potent smelling then mate I use wax melts how much more powerfull are them compared to them or say nice air freshers me and my house mate get worried when we smoke some stinky cheese at home and start spraying the rooms like madmen haha so deffo get a pot of it then yea? whats the best scent to get I see they do different ones is the apple crumble one any good thanks guys
    Dont know about the crumble I always go for fresh linen.

Im in a tent in the loft.I just leave the lid off near the tent.

It is very strong.You can pierce the lid a few timesso its not as strong,lasts longer that way too.

Thanks

nice one mate I will order one only a tenner on ebay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Aslong as your filter is a rhino pro with a proper fan you wont need the ona. Iv bought it myself a few times and it doest last all that long for what it costs. Might only seem a tenner but every month it adds up. Btw the gel is bettter than the block i think

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Karsa (19-11-17)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7