Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anxiety Problem

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Anxiety Problem

Hi guys. I just wanted to ask if any of you tried using medical marijuana for anxieties? I've been suffering severe anxiety for almost a year now and been given a prescription for Benzodiazepines for my medication. But i heard alot of people telling me that marijuana helps relieve anxiety but im not im not sure if its true so i came up to search something about this idea and came across this marijuana strain from blog.bonzaseeds.com/blueberry-diesel/ it says that i can discard all forms of stress and its euphoric buzz it delivers often is useful in combating anxiety and depression. I wanted to hear your thoughts about this guys and if you can give me any tips that can help me with my anxieties. Thank you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bratislav For This Useful Post:

2wasted (17-04-18)

MrChedHead Guest

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Karsa (17-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bratislav View Post
    Hi guys. I just wanted to ask if any of you tried using medical marijuana for anxieties? I've been suffering severe anxiety for almost a year now and been given a prescription for Benzodiazepines for my medication. But i heard alot of people telling me that marijuana helps relieve anxiety but im not im not sure if its true so i came up to search something about this idea and came across this marijuana strain from blog.bonzaseeds.com/blueberry-diesel/ it says that i can discard all forms of stress and its euphoric buzz it delivers often is useful in combating anxiety and depression. I wanted to hear your thoughts about this guys and if you can give me any tips that can help me with my anxieties. Thank you!
    Hi, have you tried cbt or anything like that? Also remember anxiety comes from assotiating fears to unrelative things. So its about how you change your way of thinking aswell. Weed can help some but...... it can also increse anxiety.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-01-18), Karsa (17-11-17), Peanut butter (12-04-18), Valentina (21-11-17)

Chew Guest

Cannabis can relive anxiety, it can also make it much worse. A CBD dominate strain may suit you better but if you go down the high THC route, micro dosing is the key imo. Too much THC can be an extremely an uncomfortable journey for someone new to cannabis

Take a look at Dinafem and CBD crew for 1:1 & 2:1 CBD - THC

If you would prefer not to get high at all, look at Candida CD1
    Last edited by Chew; 17-11-17 at 11:14 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (17-11-17), Herbitual (01-03-18), Karsa (17-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

I use the canna for various ailments and issues. Mainly mental health. Thankfulky I've found a balance that works for my mental health conditions and reduced the number of pills I take daily. One of those things is anxiety.

My tip for this one is to roll a joint just for a little buzz not a full blown high. If you don't use tobacco etc get your self a vaporizer that can burn at different heat levels and use the lowest. And take a couple drags, leave it fifteen and see how I feel then and take another hit of necessary. This stops any pain I have in the morning as well as helps keep the anxiety in check by making me feel more relaxed without numbing my brain and active-ness if you don't want the high then cbd oil in a vape should be well enough to make you feel relaxed.

My ex suffers worse with anxiety due to trauma and she has had great success with canna as a medicinal option to control it. As I'm sure many others like myself and her have.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

2wasted (17-04-18), eightleggeddj (17-11-17), Herbitual (01-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    Hi, have you tried cbt or anything like that? Also remember anxiety comes from assotiating fears to unrelative things. So its about how you change your way of thinking aswell. Weed can help some but...... it can also increse anxiety.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Never had success with cbt. However ACT worked wonders. You have to hunt for it and speak to the right people etc. Long process as it'd still jot a widely accepted form of treatment though it has plenty of positive results with ex forces members and ptsd suffering members of the public.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,547 Times

get your self a vaporizer that can burn at different heat levels and use the lowest.
    I couldn’t agree more, whenever I do this during the day I feel great. You will feel so much better during the day vaping low.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

Karsa (17-11-17)

Thanks

Hey buddy you've come to the right apot for advise. Ive suffered with anxiety and dropped cannabis cpmpletely thinking this was adding to it.. This may have subside the feelings of anxiety butt did not riden it.. I then decided to take on cannabis again and it was as if the problem was amplified in a way just so i could see the problem and discard with it.. That being said when you have the familiar feelings of anxiety, stop take a few breaths, analyze what triggered that thought or feeling, and take control of that thought, face it with you shoulders and head up and just say i dont need you anymore.. I don't need to think this way anymore, claim your power and you WILL feel better. By the way Jack Herer is my favourite anxiety stopping weed. You want something that will work with your serotonin levels and some strains do just that

The acronym FEAR
    F-alse
    E-vidence
    A-ppearing
    R-eal.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluespoon For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (28-06-18), Herbitual (01-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespoon View Post
    Hey buddy you've come to the right apot for advise. Ive suffered with anxiety and dropped cannabis cpmpletely thinking this was adding to it.. This may have subside the feelings of anxiety butt did not riden it.. I then decided to take on cannabis again and it was as if the problem was amplified in a way just so i could see the problem and discard with it.. That being said when you have the familiar feelings of anxiety, stop take a few breaths, analyze what triggered that thought or feeling, and take control of that thought, face it with you shoulders and head up and just say i dont need you anymore.. I don't need to think this way anymore, claim your power and you WILL feel better. By the way Jack Herer is my favourite anxiety stopping weed. You want something that will work with your serotonin levels and some strains do just that

The acronym FEAR
    F-alse
    E-vidence
    A-ppearing
    R-eal.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that blue Flight fight or freeze is a horrible feeling but can be managed as I stated previously ^^

Feel free to ask any questions buddy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

have ewe considered YOGA ....bach ? i dont think dope will cure anxiety ....it can bring it on though !!! try a few bowls see how ewe get on.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (20-11-17), Hashhound (02-01-18), Karsa (19-11-17), OakyShades (02-01-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast