Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seed sellers on facebook

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,313 Times

Default Seed sellers on facebook

There a lot of seed sellers on fb now and the prices are alot lower than say seedsman etc some selling for £1 a seed ! My question is do you think it's worth it? Are they the same seeds that bigger sites are selling minus the profit % or are they just ripoffs and should be avoided? I'm not talking about the arseholes who take your money and don't send seeds, that's diff thread all together 😤 I'm talking about the actual seed quality. ✌

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralf454 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

U pay for quality n proven genetics and the breeder is a big part of who I buy seeds from not the strain
    My last pack was 150 quid for ten seeds
    If u have seen genuine grows of the seeds to back up the genetics then probably worth a go if they look good but if no proof of the pudding I would no buy
    Fir all u no they could be bird seed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (17-11-17), Dirty_badger (25-03-18), GEORGE (17-11-17), Karsa (17-11-17), MonsterEnergy (17-11-17), M_C (17-11-17), Ralf454 (17-11-17), SpliffMiester (18-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Reckon true be told I busted me cherry on my very first order from one these fancy seed bank adverts from this here site matter fact and it be running me a couple furs worth of trouble but I am excited to see ifin they make a difference I ordered them bout 10 days go but nothing yet and their promo code for this here site didn't work but they tooks me money so we sit by the fire and waits and sees ifin anything shows up or ifin I got ripped off. Time will tell. Hopes yual fills yur need pilgrims!

BWD

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-17), Trex (17-11-17)

Thanks

Shipping tends to be slow from some of the bigger sites. My fastest shipping by far has been direct from Mephisto Genetics. The last order arrived in 3 days from confirmation. Plentu of freebies too. Others coming to the states from the UK have taken as long as 4 weeks. Patience is key but all my seed shipments have arrived and so far, no duds. Good luck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-17)

Thanks

Also, get off Facebook. Nothing but bots and Russian trolls there these days. Instagram is a much healthier platform if you are trying to leverage it as a retail channel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-17), MonsterEnergy (17-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf454 View Post
    There a lot of seed sellers on fb now and the prices are alot lower than say seedsman etc some selling for £1 a seed ! My question is do you think it's worth it? Are they the same seeds that bigger sites are selling minus the profit % or are they just ripoffs and should be avoided? I'm not talking about the arseholes who take your money and don't send seeds, that's diff thread all together �� I'm talking about the actual seed quality. ✌

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I would stay away from face book, just looking to get your self rip off. Just what you have already been told. JMO

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Karsa (17-11-17), lipnobody (26-11-17), MonsterEnergy (17-11-17), Ralf454 (17-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Mephisto all the way man ,4 days i get my seeds to Canada also man , Check out their illuminautos ,very well priced 😉

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-17), Karsa (17-11-17), lipnobody (26-11-17), Ralf454 (17-11-17), Valentina (25-03-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

i started with 'nirvana seeds' they were roughly £12 for 10 seeds, thought they were absolutely great, definitely good to start with,
    then i got 'serious seeds' they made nirvana seeds look like pure garbage,

the potency, structure and smell were all smashing, £1 a seed sounds good, in reality thats 3 months electric on what exactly?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-17), Trex (17-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

went with sensis white label for my first grow due to the reviews they are pretty on the ball with customer service.
    want to try mephisto next after the raves on here but will use these up first.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18), MonsterEnergy (27-11-17)

Thanks

Just leave one male in the room and you will have seeds for quite a lot of time

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TheKingKush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast