Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Novice in coco, needs a little advice..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Also just add i do not think it is nute burn. Really looks like either the leds have been to close at some point or it is a potassium def.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    Also just add i do not think it is nute burn. Really looks like either the leds have been to close at some point or it is a potassium def.
    Thanks.. I did think that myself about the lights, I did have them closer around 2 1/2 foot away but rose them to 3ft last week but even new Leaves are turning the same way.. Ermm, potassium? I will check on a nutrient lock out chart to see why what makes potassium to be locked out.. Thanks for time mate..

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Leafy6890 View Post
    Thanks.. I did think that myself about the lights, I did have them closer around 2 1/2 foot away but rose them to 3ft last week but even new Leaves are turning the same way.. Ermm, potassium? I will check on a nutrient lock out chart to see why what makes potassium to be locked out.. Thanks for time mate..

Sorry, Just curious, if I use just one part of the GH series, the floragro , which has Npk 3-1-6 would that be suffice?.. If I did use it on own, would it damage plant more? Your thoughts... Thanks..

Chew Guest

Hi chew... Thx for reply..

Really?.. Oh.. You saying every 24hr with nutrients?..bit confused here, thought feeding them everyday would cause even more nute burn?.. Thx

Im a coco grower and I water and feed every single day. Always have done. Providing you only give the plants what they need, there’s no issues with burning them. Not that I’ve found anyway...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Leafy6890 (18-11-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Im a coco grower and I water and feed every single day. Always have done. Providing you only give the plants what they need, there’s no issues with burning them. Not that I’ve found anyway...
    Note taken.. Sorry to be a pain, one last question.. What nutes are you using and how much.. Thx in advance..

Chew Guest

Note taken.. Sorry to be a pain, one last question.. What nutes are you using and how much.. Thx in advance..

I use Canna A & B plus PK 13/14

I look at my plants and if they look hungry, I increase by 0.2 for two days, then resume back to whatever it was.

My base Ec is 0.6 though...
    Last edited by Chew; 18-11-17 at 02:57 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Karsa (18-11-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    I use Canna A & B plus PK 13/14

I look at my plants and if they look hungry, I increase by 0.2 for two days, they resume back to whatever it was.

My base Ec is 0.6 though...
    Thank you very much my friend.. Believe it or not I've just brought canna A & B about an hour ago.. Been reading about it for a couple of hours now.. Gonna give that a whirl and use your readings.. Thanks for your great help..

Chew Guest

Thank you very much my friend.. Believe it or not I've just brought canna A & B about an hour ago.. Been reading about it for a couple of hours now.. Gonna give that a whirl and use your readings.. Thanks for your great help..

Oh. The PK is for flower only

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Leafy6890 (18-11-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2