Thread: How much do YOU feed in flower?

Thanks

Question How much do YOU feed in flower?

OK general question:

What nutrients do you use in your flowering stage? What concentration? How regularly?

I'm new to this and using 3ml/l of Biobizz Bloom (heard its shit?) and giving each plant 1 liter of this a week.

About me: Soil, 450W ViparSpectra LED, White Skunk x 5, week 5 flower, molasses occasionally.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

i was giving 7.5ml of pk 13/14 per 5L and 4ml per litre bloom (old timers) ultimate plants in soil under 600hps
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

deborah (18-11-17)

Thanks

how often?

Thanks

Biobizz here aswell mate. UK lads don't like it, but it seems okay to me.

Grow 2ml
    Bloom 2ml
    Topmax 1 ml

End flower I'm upping topmax to around 3ml.

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SyRaX View Post
    i was giving 7.5ml of pk 13/14 per 5L and 4ml per litre bloom (old timers) ultimate plants in soil under 600hps
    PK 13/14 isn't organic as far as I am aware. Does it not harm your microflora?