Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: confused about flushing

Thanks

Thanks Twisted

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

Twisted (19-11-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ive noticed a small slight taste aspie , well sometimes , i just use water the last week tbh
    I don't feed, simply because:
    1: It can take a week to see any benefits the nutes would have. (Therefore pointless and a waste of money)
    2: The plant is going to be chopped that day, so why make the plant more moist than it already is.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Twisted (19-11-17)

Thanks

So to recap, when do I know its time to start flushing and also if im using 10l pots does that meant I chuck 10l of water through all at once job done, or just water if for the last two weeks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

M_C (01-02-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky007 View Post
    So to recap, when do I know its time to start flushing and also if im using 10l pots does that meant I chuck 10l of water through all at once job done, or just water if for the last two weeks!
    flushing when you near chop is just giving them plain tap water with no feed in it for at least a week, depending what your growing in. i like to try and push for two week flush, and try and get those leaves looking yellow as possible so they using up stored nutes. so if you givin them say 3litres every time you feed, just give them only 3litres plain water each time.

even when i did organic grow with all organic nutes i still gave them plain water till they yellowed up (my personal preference)

starting flush is personal preference to the colour of the trichs, like i prefer more amber soo i would start flush at about 10 15% amber.

another kind of flush is 3 x pot size all at once but.. this is only during a grow when you have issues and need to freshin up the media and push out salt build up or over feeding on nutes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Sparky007 (05-01-18)

Thanks

Thanks Joker mate

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky007 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-01-18), M_C (01-02-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3