Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Regeneration

Thanks

Default Regeneration

Does anyone regenerate their plants or do you grow from seed or clone each time. I've been reading up on regenerating and I'm going to have a go when I harvest. Any advice is appreciated

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quib For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-11-17), MonsterEnergy (21-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,481 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Quib View Post
    Does anyone regenerate their plants or do you grow from seed or clone each time. I've been reading up on regenerating and I'm going to have a go when I harvest. Any advice is appreciated

I have revegged after harvesting a plant.

They're fairly slow at first when spitting out new growth but after that they take off (already have an established root mass)

It's possible but easily side stepped by taking clones off the mother before/into flower and vegging those up while the mother flowers.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stirl_420_SA For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (21-11-17), GEORGE (22-11-17), MonsterEnergy (21-11-17), Quib (21-11-17), Valentina (14-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stirl_420_SA View Post
    I have revegged after harvesting a plant.

They're fairly slow at first when spitting out new growth but after that they take off (already have an established root mass)

It's possible but easily side stepped by taking clones off the mother before/into flower and vegging those up while the mother flowers.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    Cheers for that, I didn't take any clones early enough, in fact these are grown from clones, so I'll try the regeneration route, it's all interesting

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quib For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-11-17), MonsterEnergy (21-11-17), Valentina (14-10-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

a picture is worth a 1000 words

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-11-17), M_C (22-11-17), Nappa (09-12-17), Quib (21-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

A better way would be to monster crop.

This would be taking your cuttings whilst the mother was 3 to 4 weeks into flower.

It takes a while for them to start to reveg,usually a couple of weeks.

By the time mom has finished flowering the clones are ready to go straight into flower if done right.

As the clones are taken from mom in flower they will grow bigger,bushier,better and yield more too.

I've grown some beauties this way.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (21-11-17), lipnobody (21-11-17), myEasyGrow (21-11-17), M_C (22-11-17), Quib (21-11-17), Valentina (06-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    A better way would be to monster crop.

This would be taking your cuttings whilst the mother was 3 to 4 weeks into flower.

It takes a while for them to start to reveg,usually a couple of weeks.

By the time mom has finished flowering the clones are ready to go straight into flower if done right.

As the clones are taken from mom in flower they will grow bigger,bushier,better and yield more too.

I've grown some beauties this way.
    I have just done that but it took about 5 weeks to reveg from a cutting, it's about 90% there now and it looks great
    Will take a pic and put it up later

12. The Following User Says Thank You to myEasyGrow For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (21-11-17)

Thanks

loads of leaves, shoots are growing in every direction from the bud site, so its like topping the plant and ending up with 10 main shoots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reveg.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	353335

my plant still got 7-10 days before i can flower her off

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myEasyGrow For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (21-11-17), Quib (21-11-17)

Thanks

I've been away and they're at week 7 of flowering and I understand that's too late to take cuttings

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Quib For This Useful Post:

myEasyGrow (22-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quib View Post
    I've been away and they're at week 7 of flowering and I understand that's too late to take cuttings

I have taken cutting a week before flower and most the cutting root within 2 weeks, most the rooted cutting will re veg without any problems but there is a catch.
    some of them can take a very long time upto 8 weeks and that's where a lot of growers see the plant stunted for 2-3 weeks and get rid of them as there not doing anything

only take cutting where the stem is green and there's some healthy green leaves to have the best chance, remove all but one small bud on the cutting, this is where you want the shoots to grow in a few weeks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myEasyGrow View Post
    I have taken cutting a week before flower and most the cutting root within 2 weeks, most the rooted cutting will re veg without any problems but there is a catch.
    some of them can take a very long time upto 8 weeks and that's where a lot of growers see the plant stunted for 2-3 weeks and get rid of them as there not doing anything

only take cutting where the stem is green and there's some healthy green leaves to have the best chance, remove all but one small bud on the cutting, this is where you want the shoots to grow in a few weeks
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast