Thread: Need help and advice growing autoflowers

Thanks

Default Need help and advice growing autoflowers

Hi Guys so I recently posted in the introduce yourself section with the following message:

"Hi guys! I'm from the UK and joined up today to get some in depth advice regarding growing autoflowers. I'm a proper beginner.

The only advice I've had is from local friends (who are also amateurs lol) and simply researching... my knowledge of growing was basically a blank canvas I knew nothing. I now know the fundementals and foundations for growing, I successfully grew a small crop of 2/3 plants in august - October but the yield was pretty worthless So I came here for some in depth advice"

Following on from that I need help asap as my plants seem like they are struggling a lot!!

Heres a little descript of my setup:-

- 1.2m x 1.2m x around 2m high mammoth tent
    - extract fan and duct (dont need to worry about the vent part I know about that as I'm a ventilation engineer pmsl)
    - 600w sunmaster dual spectrum bulb with controllable ballast and reflector of course
    - 10L pots with trays
    - Tower fan for supplying fresh air/circulating air

- Canna coco medium
    - Canna feed (I've got A&B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Canna Start, P&K, Cannaboost, Cannaflush I know they may not all be required)
    - also got a ph water reader & digital temp/humidity meter

I've seen all the charts an schedules, researched so much but I feel like I'm overdoing the research as said in my post in the other section, I originally started out with non autoflower schedules and feeding guides so I messed up a lot.

Now I feel like I dont know much about autoflowers. I know they auto flower (surprisingly lol) but I dunno much about what nutes they need, inches from bulb to plant, temps, humidity etc. Does anyone have a full in depth guide that basically has rough instructions on how to grow autos? I've got so many questions and we dont have time as my seedlings are like on day 11 and seem to be struggling If anyone can help that would be great! Just fire away with questions regarding my current routine/setup!!

Thanks Guys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

No EC meter?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    No EC meter?
    No mate, I didnt even know what one was till last night. perks of following amateur friends instructions lol. I'm guessing I defo need one?

Thanks

Growing without a meter is going to be tricky mate

Thanks

Growing without a meter is going to be tricky mate
    I mustve git lucky the first time! Yield was poor though....

Ok so say I got an ec meter tomorrow??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by W8uls View Post
    I mustve git lucky the first time! Yield was poor though....
    That, to me, suggests that you didn't hit lucky

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Type M (21-11-17)

Thanks

That, to me, suggests that you didn't hit lucky
    Haha! I mean, lucky that the plants even went from seeds to harvest lol