Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bitcoin mining with android

GMOGreen Guest

Thanks for all the new replies

Tbh I was just looking to kill time and earn pennies but was looking for a genuine option that would pay out for watching videos or some bollox

In my experience none bother to pay out

I have some bit coins for online purchases but was just looking for ideas for adding to my coins with named apps for either mining or that pay in bitcoin

I've since got lazy and just don't bother looking anymore due to the volume of time wasted on apps that resulted in nothing

Thanks again tho

New Diary - Mephisto vs Fastbuds

check it out!
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165966

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Heard good things about Minergate

Phone mining can cock off, won't work, the boat on accessible home mining long since sailed, as others said it would just burn out, it's VERY CPU/GPU intensive, unless you have free or VERY cheap power you'll lose more than you make.

stuff like 'watch video for 100 satoshi!' or such is NOT mining, it's called a faucet (pays out drips) and it's just to show you ads really, no different from 'ClIcK hErE FoR a FREE GiFt aNd CoCk PiLlS!!' things

I have a mining contract with Genesis that I bought 4 months ago for Bitcoin & Ether, and that's doing v well...although it's artificially inflated due to the value spike in both, you need to be careful in the contract market as a lot of them have a nasty Ponzi side and it's always a suspicion, plus you need to really do your research into what you're buying.

(i'm far from an expert and have only a loose idea how it works in IT/blockchain terms, just sharing what i've learned myself)
    I don’t think the block chain will be able to withstand its own expansion.there will definitely come a time of crash big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18), newbfarmer1985 (31-01-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    There are over 100 types of crypto currency and each fluctuate greatly (not as much as the top 6). Mine the smaller coins or buy them for pennies and trade those for the value in the higher valued coins and trade all the way up when yours are high and the ones you want to buy are low. You'll make profit slowly unless you have a huge capital to start with. Then you eventually get to the top 6 (dash, ethereum, lite coin, bitcoin etc). It's the same process but starting with smaller valued coins.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    hi mate , done a bit of research on bitcoin mining the setup costs/leccy costs are crazy , is it the same kind of programs and set ups , do you mind telling me the names of the crypto currency u can buy for pennies ? cheers pal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newbfarmer1985 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud_Banshee View Post
    GMOGreen am a web developer and i mine some coins using 'minergate' software on my works computer and mac developer machines. As you can expect as a developer there pretty good CPU's in them. I also have to VM's in the azure cloud that also mine this the same way, they just burn through my developer credit, which is about 200 pound a month.

Let me tell you this much with all that cpu iv only mined about £400 pound in a year...

so your phone working for a year to mine stuff would likely only get you about £5 BUT that £5 coin today may be worth £10000 in 5 years or nothing. So its really not worth it to mine with your phone now as you will get next to nothing back but that nothing may be worth a chunk of change in the future.

Don't forget 5 years ago a bit coin was about the same price as a chomp chocolate bar

i watched a video on vice years back when bit coin was very low , there was warehouses full off hi spec computers in china running 24/7 mining .then read a few articles that put me off investing if only
    Last edited by newbfarmer1985; 31-01-18 at 02:24 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newbfarmer1985 For This Useful Post:

Bud_Banshee (31-01-18), GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I don’t think the block chain will be able to withstand its own expansion.there will definitely come a time of crash big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    theres like 16/17 million coins mined and supposadly only 21 million i read somewhere so yeah i can see that happening soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to newbfarmer1985 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-18)

Thanks

I dont think this is possible, you wont earn anything

Thanks

Mostly websites are looting on the name of mining.

Thanks

purest waste of time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bartholomhew Gleeson For This Useful Post:

HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (12-06-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3