Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Autoflowers struggling

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    That's rather low for seedlings. Get a plastic bottle, cut off part of it and place it over the seedlings. Burp them every 5 hours or so (depending on size of bottle)
    Sorry being so dippit but what do you mean by burp mate lol?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to W8uls For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-11-17)

Thanks

That's rather low for seedlings. Get a plastic bottle, cut off part of it and place it over the seedlings. Burp them every 5 hours or so (depending on size of bottle)
    Do you mean burp them as in take the bottle off for a couple hours to let them breathe sorta thing lol? Never done this method so not clued up on it. However I can see why it would work!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to W8uls For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-11-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by W8uls View Post
    Do you mean burp them as in take the bottle off for a couple hours to let them breathe sorta thing lol? Never done this method so not clued up on it. However I can see why it would work!
    Sorry for the delay. I had to pop out.

Yes, take the bottle off, but there's no need for hours on end. Just get some fresh air into it, which can be done in less than a minute.

Spraying inside the bottle will also help raise humidity.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-11-17)

Thanks

Sorry for the delay. I had to pop out.

Yes, take the bottle off, but there's no need for hours on end. Just get some fresh air into it, which can be done in less than a minute.

Spraying inside the bottle will also help raise humidity.
    Thanks for reply mate!

I done as you said. Looked pretty humid hopefully it helps. I'll see if theres any difference tonight thanks again. Dropped my lights to 15 inches you think thats better? They were at 30 lol. 600w dual spectrum hps

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to W8uls For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-11-17), Ironman (23-11-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Thanks for reply mate!

I done as you said. Looked pretty humid hopefully it helps. I'll see if theres any difference tonight thanks again. Dropped my lights to 15 inches you think thats better? They were at 30 lol. 600w dual spectrum hps
    No problem, mate, although I doubt you'll see a difference in the plant that quickly.

I can't help with the lights as I use either CFL or LED.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ironman (23-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Thanks for reply mate!

Hello mate, all bulbs Hps bulbs will give off different amounts of heat, even same brand bulbs are different. The range is between 12" and 36" without a cool hood. You can get the light much closer if it's in a cool hood.

The only way to make sure your environment is ok is the back of the hand test. Put the back of your hand directly under the bulb level with your tallest plant. If your hand feels hot or uncomfortable then you need to raise the light until you can leave your hand under without getting to hot or uncomfortable. 😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-11-17)

Thanks

No problem, mate, although I doubt you'll see a difference in the plant that quickly.

I can't help with the lights as I use either CFL or LED.
    Huuuuge difference mate. rememver they were days behind the humidity levels have defo helped!! The second batch is now the same size as the 1st batch! Leaves are growing rapidly!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to W8uls For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Hello mate, all bulbs Hps bulbs will give off different amounts of heat, even same brand bulbs are different. The range is between 12" and 36" without a cool hood. You can get the light much closer if it's in a cool hood.

The only way to make sure your environment is ok is the back of the hand test. Put the back of your hand directly under the bulb level with your tallest plant. If your hand feels hot or uncomfortable then you need to raise the light until you can leave your hand under without getting to hot or uncomfortable. ��

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    Thanks mate much appreciated

16. The Following User Says Thank You to W8uls For This Useful Post:

Ironman (24-11-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Huuuuge difference mate. rememver they were days behind the humidity levels have defo helped!! The second batch is now the same size as the 1st batch! Leaves are growing rapidly!!
    That's great news, mate.

Thanks

Hi guys few weeks on and heres my crop so far.

Bang on 4 weeks since the RED ones were planted, day 25 for the BLUE ones.

Any advice or obvious defects? I understand they are definitley behind.

The top right plant in the BLUE section had quite chemical burn so its struggling a little. Still growing but very slowly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast