Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super skunk clones

Thanks

Default Super skunk clones

I honestly dont have a clue where this is going to go but if anyone wants to join for the ride an throw in some advice along the way then id be thankful

So first of all i got some cutting from the bottom third an dipped it in some cloning jel now ive put them in some small pots an added 2ml of the cloning jel into 2 litres an watered the pots now they are under 600watt mh bulb an parabolic reflector i did have some root cubes put the hole is massive an the cuttings just lean an blow with the fan .i honestly dont have a clue about clones other then when something new grows on it you know it has a root system i think the last plant looks like its too big anyone have any cloning insite

Sent from my SM-G530FZ using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Clones need high humidity to survive. Cut yourself some pop/water bottles in half mist the inside and Place them over the cuts. Continue to mist daily until the clones have rooted.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (22-01-18), GEORGE (28-11-17), ggotch (05-01-18), Greenster6969 (25-11-17), MonsterEnergy (24-11-17)

Thanks

Alright ill do that now thanks blue

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-11-17), GEORGE (28-11-17)

Thanks

So really good new ive been spraying the clones twice a day an feeding 1ml per litre of the clone jel (says to on the bottle) an ive checked on them today an both have got roots popping out but the parabolic reflecter fell on one of the clones an has snapped the roots that was inbedded in the root cube so ive got one perfectly healthy clone an one that has roots small root with big ones snapped off ive added pics anyway what should i do next with the good one an is the bad one too far gone to be saved? First pic is of the good one just showing root the others are the bad one

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,149 Times

Think the 2nd pic is a gonner haha but first one looks ok just keep going till you have a good strong root base the pot it up and get er poppin bro !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Memphis69 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17), Greenster6969 (09-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis69 View Post
    Think the 2nd pic is a gonner haha but first one looks ok just keep going till you have a good strong root base the pot it up and get er poppin bro !!

I thought it was really gutted cause i could compare clone together an see which was growing faster as there for the same strain but gotta work with what i got cheers for the reply

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-18)

Thanks

Clone update ive totally forgot about it ive been spraying the bottle everyday an that but havent noticed it grow in height as ive been watching for new leafs to grow instead ahah can you top a clone? An if so when do you top them should i top now or? Should i start weak feed (a&b+rihz) on it an take the bottle top away?? thanks for any advice

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-17)

Thanks

Clone doing really well has rooted an is surviving without the bottle an is on a 1/2 strength feed I've topped it aswel as it start getting loads of New growth

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-18), Karsa (06-01-18)

Thanks

Clones is nearly on full strength feed now will try full strength in 2 week I ended up topping it cause I didn't know what to do I've got it sat in the veg tent still there's no yellowing or out it all looks healthy anyone know what I need to do with it next?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-01-18)

Thanks

Clone doing really well .is on full strength feed an has small budlets forming on the main crowns .i topped about 3 weeks ago an it took it really well .dont think I’ll be doing another anytime soon tho but was good trying thanks for all the help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast