Thread: Hello may I have some advice please

Thanks

Default Hello may I have some advice please

I’m growing my first auto in soil, manure and perlite medium. Everything went fine for the first 10 days. The cotyledons grew, then the first two real sets grew and now I’m on the 23rd day without any growth whatsoever. I read that transplanting autos was a big no-no, so I didn’t bother to start her in a small container first. I put her in a 2L pot. I didn’t give her any nutrients until the second set of leaves and even then I only gave her tomorite at 1/4 the strength. I’m hoping shes just trying to get her roots established and then she’ll explode in growth but It’s disheartening. She’s compassion lime from Dutch Passion seeds so I know she comes from a proper strain. I appreciate anyone’s time, advice and help. Thank yall

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Get some pics up mate

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

As Twisted says, pics would help us....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2326 View Post
    I’m growing my first auto in soil, manure and perlite medium. Everything went fine for the first 10 days. The cotyledons grew, then the first two real sets grew and now I’m on the 23rd day without any growth whatsoever. I read that transplanting autos was a big no-no, so I didn’t bother to start her in a small container first. I put her in a 2L pot. I didn’t give her any nutrients until the second set of leaves and even then I only gave her tomorite at 1/4 the strength. I’m hoping shes just trying to get her roots established and then she’ll explode in growth but It’s disheartening. She’s compassion lime from Dutch Passion seeds so I know she comes from a proper strain. I appreciate anyone’s time, advice and help. Thank yall
    Apart from what the others have said, a 2 litre pot is too small for an auto. Also, Tomorite are not the best nutrients to use. It is also non-organic, which won't help the microflora. That said, it's also way too early to give them any feed at all.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

what aspie said dude.
    get your post up to 10 youll be able to add pics then
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Ok, thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    what aspie said dude.
    get your post up to 10 youll be able to add pics then
    Thank you guys I really appreciate yalls time and advice. I’m gonna give up on soil and go into hydro with a brummie bubbler and drip system that holds two 18l pots. I couldn’t find a thread about growing an auto and a photo at the same time in the hydro set up I’ve just mentioned so I’ll try it out of course keep a journal and keep posting (with pics) if anyone has done this already, “sensei, I’m ready to learn” Just trying to get to the other side, where the grass IS greener

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Texas2326 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Welcome along Texas

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times