Thread: how do these look to you? started growing again

Thanks

Default how do these look to you? started growing again

hi,im a female grower and started growing 3 years ago,i didn't smoke weed or have any involvement with it what so ever,then my dad got cancer and we searched for help with his pain,and read about cannabis,then found this forum,i asked for advice on things like lights,soil,fans,ph you name it i was a complete novice,and i still consider myself to be,anyway many of you talked me through it especially bud lightyear,so thank you guys,anyway dad passed away last October,and i quit growing as i had no need to grow anymore,but i missed growing so i started again then started smoking it anyway heres my latest 3 weeks from harvest,what do you guys think?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to green_giant34 For This Useful Post:

ChipsGrow (28-11-17), M_C (28-11-17), Trex (28-11-17)

Thanks

Loomong fkin nicee bro keep it up

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk....https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163253

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

You seem to have got the hang of this growing malarkey
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Bro.....?????

Tis a lady!

Thanks

first time ive been called a lady but its fine,only problem is as theres only me who smokes it im kinda stock piling now

MrChedHead Guest

Looking bang on mate