Thread: Nutes for willma.

Thanks

Default Nutes for willma.

Back again to learn nu shit....so been going for few crops and all going quite smooth. Thank foook. Been slowly upgrading my grow gear. New air cooled light , digi ballast etc. Now was thinking about nutes. Always used ionic because that's what I used years ago in my nft's . Is there anything I'm missing here. My mate thinks I should be using Cana and Cana boost. What's the thoughts in here fellow growers.✌🏻️✌🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-17)

Thanks

Hello

Ok I grow in a wilma and I'm 3rd grow in. I just invested in some boost and from what I can see it's making a massive difference. I would recommend it so far and make sure you back it up with the PK 13/14 but go slowly.

It works like this the boost speeds up up production and will use the nutes more effectively. You should start with the boost then when things look good put in the PK and all should work out.

I'm yet to harvest but so far I'm pleased with the price vs results

Hope this helps

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-17), naber (29-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

im not a canna user , i use shogun have a look at growell buddy had very good results
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-17), naber (29-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WWBB View Post
    Hello

Ok I grow in a wilma and I'm 3rd grow in. I just invested in some boost and from what I can see it's making a massive difference. I would recommend it so far and make sure you back it up with the PK 13/14 but go slowly.

It works like this the boost speeds up up production and will use the nutes more effectively. You should start with the boost then when things look good put in the PK and all should work out.

I'm yet to harvest but so far I'm pleased with the price vs results

Hope this helps
    Thank bud exactly what I wanted to hear. this is my incredible bulk. Just ionic base nutes about 3 weeks to go.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nooby_dr_g_is_back View Post
    im not a canna user , i use shogun have a look at growell buddy had very good results
    I've heard about shogun was recommended it by another friend also this stuff instead of the canna boost...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

I grow in a wilma and have so for 10+ grows.

Most importantly make sure you dial in your environment first Temps Humidity etc.

When it comes to nutes I stray from the expensive boosts etc anything that costs more than £20/litre.

Just need something for the roots, base nutrients aka grow & bloom, booster if you must (something with amino acids, carbs), and pk booster for late in flower if you must.

KEEP IT SIMPLE.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

bigbadbillybob (07-12-17), Pablo (02-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (08-12-17), Nappa (08-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    nothing much wrong with ionicClick image for larger version. 

Name:	med_gallery_87390_10292_95784.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	354098
    There is with that ph meter tho i also use ionic. You can buy it in bigger volumes for cheapish. 5l bloom lasts 2ish grows for me.

The thing i like about ionic is that its very ph stable.

Canna will probs give you better results becuase you hsve more controll. But way more expensive

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Nappa (09-12-17)