Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Once a stoner always a stoner?

Thanks

Default Once a stoner always a stoner?

Hi,

Firstly great site, been gathering lots of information for when I out of houseshares for my stealth grow!!

Anyways, what I wanted your opinions on is that when I was 17-19 I smoked every night and TBH I really enjoyed it. Stopped as it was starting to mess with my head a little but by stopped I mean I was smoking 3-4 a week with breaks now and then.

Anyways, Im 21 now and have a 9-5 but still smoke 1-2 times (only ever a the weekend, never crave it in the week as weed and early mornings dont work for me).

I consider myself as a very light smoker as a result but my GF (who used to smoke all the time with me but now doesnt really at all) claims in her opinion Im not a heavy smoker by any means but not light either.

How do you define this? What do you define as heavy smoking and what is light smoking?

FZjb Guest

hi,

i smoke a joint within 5 mins of waking up with my morning cuppa at 6am.

i`m rolling 1 now for bed, and i`ve had 1 or 2 or (ahem) during the day. at my current rate, an eight of quality bud is lasting me 2-3 days.

everyday. i consider this a heavy smoker. (don't worry i can still function, i'm kinda immune)

Thanks

Yea, even when I was smoking everyday I only smoked at 5pm once everything was done. If I had Uni work to do I would hold off.

Problem I have is NOTHING gets done when im baked, NOTHING.

How long you smoked like that? You work baked?

Thanks

My opinion is that we are all different and what amounts affect some may not have the same effect on others, if you know what I mean? I smoke a lot less than I did when I was younger, I just don't need that much nowadays but I do smoke every night.

So the answer is, I suppose, compared to some you would be a lilght smoker but other a heavy smoker - Oh I'm stoned and waffling shit now, pmsl

GH

Thanks

No good to hear opinions. I smoke with some people I used to be able to happy keep pace with and now Im knocked out after one joint.

Reckon Im not guna cut down anymore than 1 day a week. Ahh women...

Thanks

i smoke from 1st thing to last thing.. wake and bake to a bedtime joint.
    joints all day. no bongs or buckets pies or vapes- only joints..around 8-12 or more bifters a day. ive been smoking weed for 17years.

i have a high tolerance to weed, even the strongest mind bending weed i can smoke throughout the day, all day, getting only a wee 5min high just like a smoker would from cigarette- i never leave the house without a supply to get me through the afternoon, i always have weed and always have it on me. i build a joint before i do anything, go out, after every meal. i smoke weed while driving. im smoking right now. i will smoke around 1.5g of prime dried nuggets per day- give or take.

i smoke weed. if your gonna do something-do it right.

im what you would call a heavy smoker?
    Last edited by shark; 11-11-09 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks

Your what I call my inspiration!! I dont think I would ever make it out of the house if i did that.

17 years? You never had a day off? For me it was the getting to sleep which was the real bitch when trying to have a day off.

You work when high? isnt is noticable

Thanks

im self employed. no problem.
    i dont get red eyes, drowsy, high, dry mouth, munchies, giggles, paras or any of that shit. none of it. just a wee buzz in my head or my tummy or both and relaxed or if the weed is really good surgical strength shit, mild euphoria from the 1st couple of joints in the morning. why do i smoke then.? love the stuff--cant get enough of it. the smell, the taste, the satisfaction of a joint.. im a weed junkie.
    yes ive had days off it.. only when ive had none or been very unwell or in a hot country when im on holiday.
    ive had almost no days of ill health in the last umpteen years, i hold down a sucessfull small businees and im a workahoilc. dont drink alcohol, dont go out weekends. work work work work.. weed keeps me going, maintians my mood, helps me concentrate, stimulates my thinking- thought is very important and shapes our lives.. couldn't do without it.

i look quite normal after a day smoking. perfectly straight at all times.

Thanks

i 2 smoke all day from start 2 finish i love the 1st joint of the day as soon as i get up kicks in better when ur half as sleep, i then smoke throughout the day right up until a bedtime joint, although im not workin at the mo when i was i still smoked all day made my job a bit more interesting/bearable ive run a company/interviewed people stoned as fuck no problem, i fuckin love smokin weed, i fight mma and was thinkin of goin pro so i quit smoking altogether 4 around 3 months, i gradually started smokin weed again and it was like discovering weed 4 the 1st time again never quittin again ever in fact im gonna smoke even more, i 2 am a weed junky hey shark maybe we shud start a group weed junkies anonymous, not 2 stop mind u just get 2gether and get mellow!

Thanks

i see im not alone. lol. my bro is like me too. (weed junkie, self emplyed, t total) ..he came off weed for about 3months.. he wasn't thinking as deeply, not concentrating as deeply, not sleeping as deeply.. once he got back to the weed habits again, he commented he could see things much more clearly, spent more time thinking-about everything.. all so much clearer and in much more control of life.

weed is a wonder drug, a miracle cure and a hugely resourceful gift to our planet. .. not using weed is ignorance.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast