Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vaporiser pipes

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Thanks I don’t really want to spend that much till know I can get on with it did just find the black mamba dry herb vaporiser and it’s only 35 maybe worth a try first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A vape is a little odd after so many years of spliff smoking.... and I still find myself rolling a single skin pure weed joint But the vape does what it says on the box & is discreet enough to drop in my pocket
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (29-11-17), GEORGE (29-11-17), ggotch (29-11-17), Kev (30-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

But you still need a vaporiser first right??

the Air is the vapouriser,comes complete with various glass etc, and the bubbler is an extra attachment

just seen youre looking at £35 jobbies,so arizer is out of question in that case.

bound to be some chinese cheap things about though,perhaps theyve even cloned arizers etc,i only have gen stuff,dont do clones myself .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-17), Kev (30-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,770 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    the Air is the vapouriser,comes complete with various glass etc, and the bubbler is an extra attachment

just seen youre looking at £35 jobbies,so arizer is out of question in that case.

bound to be some chinese cheap things about though,perhaps theyve even cloned arizers etc,i only have gen stuff,dont do clones myself .
    TBH I don’t either but vape hasn’t made me give up fags as I have backy for weed so thought if could vape green and simply refuse to by backy I’ll have half a chance but I cannot warrant throwing 200 at it if the theory don’t work, if it does 200 would be cheap lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kev For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-17), ggotch (30-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    A vape is a little odd after so many years of spliff smoking.... and I still find myself rolling a single skin pure weed joint But the vape does what it says on the box & is discreet enough to drop in my pocket
    almost crumbly dry erb gives large throathit and fair bit of cloud ive found,but less taste n niceness.but helps with the "somethings missing" side of vaping(the smoking effect)

also good to find some custom glass with better air-in modifications done to it,that improves things a good bit imo.

but best is to crank up amps on slightly damp erb n use it via the bubbler.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (29-11-17), GEORGE (29-11-17), Kev (29-11-17), M_C (29-11-17)

Thanks

TBH I don’t either but vape hasn’t made me give up fags as I have backy for weed so thought if could vape green and simply refuse to by backy I’ll have half a chance but I cannot warrant throwing 200 at it if the theory don’t work, if it does 200 would be cheap lol

i used an ecig n 24mg juice to kick the smoking,was rough for first year,a mixed bag as they say,but then i just became used to vaping and started to hate tobbacco n its smell on other people/women etc.

i cant smoke a spliff at all now,you can taste the tobacco n its like burning old socks,kills the taste of decent erb imo.

using a vape for erb is different as if using homegrown youll just spend a lot of the time shitfaced, unable to move etc,so not really an effective way of giving up smoking at all i found.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

autobox (02-01-18), Flyingscotsman (29-11-17), GEORGE (29-11-17)

Thanks

I gave up fags 4 weeks ago & had exactly the same issues as you describe...

What I did was, for the first couple of weeks, I used my Ecig only, & my 'treat' was a single skin rizla, pure weed spliff in the evening. After a couple of weeks, the money that I'd saved, I threw at the Pax3, which reduced the pocket hit substantially. I use my Pax most evenings now & only roll a single skin spliff (with no tobacco) when I'm really craving a fag - It seems to be working for me

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (29-11-17), Easy-T (02-12-17), Flyingscotsman (29-11-17), GEORGE (29-11-17), ggotch (29-11-17), Kev (29-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    i used an ecig n 24mg juice to kick the smoking
    I tried pretty much all the ecigs & juices going before I decided to quit. What I needed was something I'd rather have than a fag!

The high PG juices just didn't work for me, they gave me a very dry throat So I looked at the high VG juices instead. The VG needs a certain amount of power to use successfully, your cheap Ego pen device ain't enough

I ended up with a box mod (Tilt Series B from JAC Vapour).

Next thing for me was the tank.... although the one that came with my device worked perfectly, I tried others to see if I could get something better... I couldn't!

So, now with the box mod,tank & knowing I wanted a high VG juice, it was time to find a flavour that worked for me.... as well as finding out if mouth to lung or direct lung was a better option for me...

Direct Lung suits the high VG juices more (think clouds ) & worked for me too. It is slightly different than the actions of smoking a cigarette - bonus in my eyes as it helps break habits...!

If you go the high VG you will find that 6ml is pretty much the highest nicotine content that you can get... but that's a bit heavy on the throat, try 3ml

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (29-11-17), Flyingscotsman (29-11-17), GEORGE (29-11-17), ggotch (29-11-17), Kev (30-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,018 Times

Iv managed to kick the cigs with a smoke alien ecig machine. and i love my mighty vaporizer iv been tobbaco free for 5 weeks now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flyingscotsman For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (29-11-17), Easy-T (02-12-17), GEORGE (30-11-17), Kev (30-11-17), M_C (29-11-17)

Thanks

If you plan to vape dry herb....... one word. Arizer.

Like someone above said... the Arizer Extreme Q is the best home unit for the money.

For portable use, the Arizer Solo is the best I have found. I have dozens of vapes (yeah, I'm the kind who has to buy and try everything. LOL) and the 2 Arizers are my favs.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hackerman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-17), Kev (29-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,667 Times

I'd go with the pax like MC has bud I think it's a belter bit of kit.. little pricey but you get what you pay for 😜

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooky2992 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-11-17)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast