Thread: Grow tent pole missing...

Thanks

Default Grow tent pole missing...

Is there anywhere locally to get something that would do this job? no grow shop near me and can't post....letterbox isn't big enough

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ast.enthus For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

In England, when the postman cannot get something through the letterbox, they knock on the door. Isn't it the same in Ireland, mate?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ast.enthus (29-11-17), Karsa (29-11-17), lipnobody (29-11-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

The other option is to leave instructions for the postman to post it lengthways rather than sideways.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ast.enthus (29-11-17), Hippy Crack (04-02-18), Karsa (29-11-17), lipnobody (29-11-17), M_C (04-02-18)

Thanks

The postbox thing was a joke!!! lol

too expensive to get it posted when there could be anything off a clothes line or anything.....just a temp job

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ast.enthus For This Useful Post:

Karsa (29-11-17)

Thanks

The same thing happened to me and I used a length of 1/2" PVC pipe and some PVC fittings to fix it.

Still holding up great after a couple years. In fact, IMO, the PVC pipe is much better than those cheapo metal ones that come with the tents.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hackerman For This Useful Post:

ast.enthus (29-11-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ast.enthus View Post
    The postbox thing was a joke!!! lol

too expensive to get it posted when there could be anything off a clothes line or anything.....just a temp job
    Ah, okay.

What about dowel rods?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ast.enthus (29-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Ah, okay.

What about dowel rods?
    nice to have that idea in my head - i'm gonna keep my eyes open. only really going to change to the tent when i need the carbon filter, because i'll need to use a heater in the tent too
    what a time of the year to start!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ast.enthus For This Useful Post:

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ast.enthus View Post
    nice to have that idea in my head - i'm gonna keep my eyes open. only really going to change to the tent when i need the carbon filter, because i'll need to use a heater in the tent too
    what a time of the year to start!
    Best time of year for mint temps if you have the equipment as no random hot days.

1/4" dowel from B&Q or hardware shop should be fine bud. Tbf I am not sure if you guys get a B&Q heh.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Could you not try copper pipe with acouple of straight couplings? You can get copper pipe in 15mm-1/2" or 22mm-3/4". If you want to bodge it use gaffer tape instead of straight couplings.