Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The smoking cessation thread

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    I’m 2 weeks in off the tobacco just smoking weed only, one things for sure the rate I smoke I need to double the amount of weed I’m currently harvesting and I’m not getting nearly as much work done and I can’t make the gap bigger between joints lol,
    My missus has a volcano in the cupboard I just can’t get on with or it’s not working properly, I’m going to look for samwises vape thread to see if I can choose a vape with help from there and I’m off to Camden Town Saturday hoping they still sell the same kind of stuff they did years ago to buy a bong!
    Good luck all
    Blessings and gratitude
    Redz
    Sorry to here your troubles mrs, I wish you all the best
    Is that your way of saying she's pregnant?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (02-12-17), GEORGE (23-08-18), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Ecigs did the job for me, not those cheap penstick types there useless, the proper 200w units have served me well and kill that craving in an instant. The only problem I have now is trying to kick the ecig, Ive been at it almost 4 years lol. As for the tobacco and weed I have the odd cig in a joint now and then but the majority of my smokes tend to be pures or blunts

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), MR B-loom (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17), Trex (10-09-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Ecigs did the job for me, not those cheap penstick types there useless, the proper 200w units have served me well and kill that craving in an instant. The only problem I have now is trying to kick the ecig, Ive been at it almost 4 years lol. As for the tobacco and weed I have the odd cig in a joint now and then but the majority of my smokes tend to be pures or blunts
    My brother quit smoking over 35 years ago. He sucked on small, black tablets. He is still on them.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Blue (30-11-17), GEORGE (23-08-18), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), MR B-loom (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17), Trex (10-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

heart attack seemed to work for me lol.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (02-12-17), eightleggeddj (30-11-17), GEORGE (23-08-18), lipnobody (30-11-17), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), MR B-loom (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17), Trex (10-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    heart attack seemed to work for me lol.
    feck, thatll do it.

quit recently for a day!

im going cold trukey soon enough, just need to manage the exposure to stress triggers.
    luckly i havent linked fegs with anything, like coffee or beer or a must have on the bog. i watched the struggle of having a cuppa coffee but no ciggie in a few pals that had quit, felt for them.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), MR B-loom (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17), Trex (10-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    Sorry to hear that mrs
    Was it related to HPV?
    Yes, I have grade 3 HPV (Highest grade). Its quite misunderstood. MANY people contract the HPV virus but their immune system fights it off. But not all people. Mine didn't so eventually developed into cancer. Many men carry the virus and pass it on to women and vice versa. You can be as carefull as you like, get tested for SDT's with a new partner etc as I did but HPV isn't part of the testing so....

I was unbelievably lucky for it to be caught before it spread though. Stage 1b1 so the tumor was isolated and operable. Cost me my whole reproductive system but who needs it eh, was done having babies anyway lol. They left all the useful fun stuff so it's buisness as usual (grateful husband lol).

My oncologist says I have a less than 5% chance of recurrence, I'll take those odds! I get my next check up in a few weeks and that'll be 20 months all clear.

But like I said, smoking would have made it a lot worse, grow quicker and spread quicker!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18), joker_the_smoker (30-11-17), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), MR B-loom (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17), Subterranean Man (02-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

I started with a crappy pen type ecig then got myself a 40w mod type jomotech, LOVE it. Am down to 6mg strength liquid but finding I just take bigger drags and more often haha.

Hubby bought the herb vape in the pic. At 1st you think it's crap because you hardly exhale any "smoke/vapour" but it has a short delayed fuse and BAM it hits you. Hubby had a whitey on his 1st go, vaped a whole joints worth in 2 big drags haha. Taste is obviously an issue, not as good as smoking it but it certainly gets you stoned trust me!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    Yes, I have grade 3 HPV (Highest grade). Its quite misunderstood. MANY people contract the HPV virus but their immune system fights it off. But not all people. Mine didn't so eventually developed into cancer. Many men carry the virus and pass it on to women and vice versa. You can be as carefull as you like, get tested for SDT's with a new partner etc as I did but HPV isn't part of the testing so....

I was unbelievably lucky for it to be caught before it spread though. Stage 1b1 so the tumor was isolated and operable. Cost me my whole reproductive system but who needs it eh, was done having babies anyway lol. They left all the useful fun stuff so it's buisness as usual (grateful husband lol).

My oncologist says I have a less than 5% chance of recurrence, I'll take those odds! I get my next check up in a few weeks and that'll be 20 months all clear.

But like I said, smoking would have made it a lot worse, grow quicker and spread quicker!

thoughts are with ya mrs, your a brave soul. glad you kicked it

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), MR B-loom (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post

I feel for you MRS, glad you have it sorted tho... this is why its important fr women to go fr their smear tests... as you say HPV is very common, you can contract it even using protection! Iv seen alot in the press lately regarding high risk types causing throat cancer in men fuck hpv!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18), Missy (30-11-17), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), MR B-loom (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Back on track.. this is what has worked for me... been on it years now but tbh i could do with cutting down on it, find myself chain vaping!!!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Blue (30-11-17), GEORGE (23-08-18), MonsterEnergy (30-11-17), M_C (30-11-17), Trex (10-09-18)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast