Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how many plants would you grow under a mars hydro 300w LED?

Thanks

Default how many plants would you grow under a mars hydro 300w LED?

as per the title thanks....what if you grew one plant to the size of the footfall, better idea to just have one plant or more than one?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ast.enthus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-12-17)

MrChedHead Guest

I wouldnt waste 3 months under one, id get hps in all honesty 😉

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

British green (03-12-17), GEORGE (01-12-17), Greenster6969 (03-12-17), joker_the_smoker (01-12-17), Karsa (01-12-17), MonsterEnergy (01-12-17)

Thanks

Agreed but for $20 more ob Amazon you can find a 600w cob led full spectrum. I know lots of people around here hate on LEDs but if you want a cooler and more simplified setup, that's the way to go. The COB LEDs seem to be a better/newer technology than the mars and other comparable led panels. Just my two cents

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (01-12-17), GEORGE (01-12-17)

Thanks

FYI, I'm growing between 3-4 autos under one 600w COB led

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharlesRiverRat For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (01-12-17), GEORGE (01-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

I'd do at least 2 under that

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-12-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesRiverRat View Post
    Agreed but for $20 more ob Amazon you can find a 600w cob led full spectrum. I know lots of people around here hate on LEDs but if you want a cooler and more simplified setup, that's the way to go. The COB LEDs seem to be a better/newer technology than the mars and other comparable led panels. Just my two cents

I dont hate on leds mate, i think there ok, iv used them and my bro still does in a little cupboard... just sayin the technology isnt really there in terms of yeild yet especially on the MARS leds, if your not bothered by waiting 3 or so months to harvest a below average yeild then there is no problem, the way i see it is you have got to include ventilation in any setup so may aswell go a little bigger on the fans an buy a ballast fr cheaper than any led and get better results 😉

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-12-17)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ast.enthus View Post
    as per the title thanks....what if you grew one plant to the size of the footfall, better idea to just have one plant or more than one?
    I would say 1 per unit is kinda max. I had 2 last year and they were okay but 1 each would be better in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    I wouldnt waste 3 months under one, id get hps in all honesty ��
    defooo what he said /\

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

British green (03-12-17), GEORGE (01-12-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    I would say 1 per unit is kinda max. I had 2 last year and they were okay but 1 each would be better in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    What he said 😉 less will defo be more under that light 👍🏼

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    I dont hate on leds mate, i think there ok, iv used them and my bro still does in a little cupboard... just sayin the technology isnt really there in terms of yeild yet especially on the MARS leds, if your not bothered by waiting 3 or so months to harvest a below average yeild then there is no problem, the way i see it is you have got to include ventilation in any setup so may aswell go a little bigger on the fans an buy a ballast fr cheaper than any led and get better results 😉
    I'm just messing TT. Everyone's needs are different. Maximizing yields is far down on my own personal list of grow priorities. Not to say I don't care but resin production and terps are tops for me. Others might feel the same or differently. Many ways to skin a cat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast