Thread: Is it normal for first leaves to yellow like this or do i have a deficiency?

Thanks

Default Is it normal for first leaves to yellow like this or do i have a deficiency?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	353918Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	353919Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	353920

Hi, this is my first grow (northern lights auto) and im pretty concerned about the colouration on my lowest set of leaves. They have drooped down since week 1 as i over watered her, luckily it dosn't seem to have hindered her too much, but as of 2 days ago they have began to yellow up quite quickly. This seems to have happened as my plant has started to produce her first pistils. Im not sure is this is normal. The leaves arnt touching my soil but they do get caught with spray when i water my plants. So far i havent fed her anything as shes potted in levitations john innest no.2 which has some feed in it. I water with tap water PH down to 6.6. Looking at the plant i noticed the oldest set of fan leaves also have some slight yellowing on the very tips as shown in the last photograph. Any help is very much appreciated, Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Austringer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

No need to ph in soil mate
    Plant looks ok bit on the dark side but if you've not fed anything yet it's just a case of waiting for the plant to use up the stored feed in the soil and plant it's self
    Wouldn't personally worry about the bottom leafs they always die of anyway 😊

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Am also growing NL autos in soil, like he said you don't need to test or adjust PH for soil grows. How old are they? What lights are you using? What are your temps at?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds