Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Curing jars

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    I got that box the other day from amazon. 12x 1L screw tops for just under 30 I know the clip tops are more though

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
    Also just found these ones too. "Argon Tableware" reasonable price, clip sealed, sizes from 0.25ml to 3l might get a couple to test them when I get paid.

Thanks

Nobody thinks 5 oz per plant is shooting a little high? I'm a beginner myself but I'd say 2 oz per plant would be a satisfactory yield, at least on your first grow. Anything more you did a damn good job.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to superbeasto For This Useful Post:

Quib (07-12-17)

Thanks

It's actually more about how much light you have and how much space. I grow in a 4'x4' area and I have had as few as 2 and as many as 40 plants in that space. Each time, I harvest a pound to 24 ounces. Almost every time. 2 plants yielded 8 ounces each. 16 plants (which is my typical) always yields about the same 16 to 24 ounces depending on strain.

So, you can grow fewer plants and SOG or SCROG or LST or you can do like I do and grow 16 plants and not do any trimming. I like the colas so I usually go with more plants and less trimming.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hackerman For This Useful Post:

nom (07-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

16 plants ? tut tut. lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nom View Post
    doesn't plastic leach chemicals into the bud, farmer?
    no idea mate , but i saw industrial growers with LOADS of big blue plastic boxes full of bud that they were drying and curing for medical use ..? so i should thnk its ok .... if i get a big crop next year ( fingers crossed ) i will have to dry it at the gorrilla site and i wll be using plastic boxes with holes in them and the bud willl be in a mesh bag inside it .....

GMOGreen Guest

Anyone uk based, the range or ikea are your 2 best options.

3l (unbranded) pop tops for 2.99
    1.8l as above for 2.39
    Small kilner and unbranded too, good choice of sizes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (07-12-17), Karsa (08-12-17), nom (08-12-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hackerman View Post
    It's actually more about how much light you have and how much space. I grow in a 4'x4' area and I have had as few as 2 and as many as 40 plants in that space. Each time, I harvest a pound to 24 ounces. Almost every time. 2 plants yielded 8 ounces each. 16 plants (which is my typical) always yields about the same 16 to 24 ounces depending on strain.

So, you can grow fewer plants and SOG or SCROG or LST or you can do like I do and grow 16 plants and not do any trimming. I like the colas so I usually go with more plants and less trimming.
    10 plant limit here man.. Why you would need more I have no idea. That's a hell of a lot of weed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

ikea all the way, toptip if not using the jars and are empty leave uncapped helps to air the insides and stops the stale smell
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4