Thread: Help an old grower with new tech

Thanks

Default Help an old grower with new tech

I haven’t grown in over 8 years now. Just starting to pick it back up. Wow how everything has changed. So I’m starting in a 3x2x4 veg tent with a 250MH. Is that gonna be too much light?
    My flower tent is5x3x6 and I’ll have a fluence RAZRx and a king double chip 1500w led for 4 plants in 15gal no till containers. Using the sea of green method would one assume I have enough light for flower or maybe too much? Still waiting on my seeds, then time to start. Just trying to get my head around all this new tech.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I can't really say I know of those lights
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Isn't sog a lot of little plants on 12/12?

The mh is fine for littluns. Don't know a thing about led. I'm gonna stick with hps till w for w on leds can match it.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

yeah sea of green is usually alot of small plants but people mix up sog and scrog
    he says 4 plants to the 1 led light he has so all cool
    i also have no experience with the led lights because i stay away from them at the moment, i like the heat the hps gives off to help with temps
    but the 250mh veg sounds about right buddy
    if i help drop a THANKS its free