Thread: Problems with first indoor grow.

Thanks

Unhappy Problems with first indoor grow.

Hi All,

Due to cold weather, just brought my tent inside the house to finish off a grow. Its always been in the garage with very few problems. So for the very first time i'm starting a grow with the tent inside the house. I've started with four clones that were established outside. The leaves are browning off badly, would this be calcium/magnesium deficiencies as I have heard this can be more common for indoor grows. I did give them all 1ml/1L calmag yesterday evening, I have checked and re-calibrated my PH meter. Thought they would be growing great indoors in the warmth. Oh yep, temp 28c-31c and I have a humidifier in the tent as well so that's around 70%. Looks like I could lose them if this doesn't improve. Any ideas dudes? Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	353994Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	353995Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	353996

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Can you provide more info on the grow setup etc. If your in soil, you shouldn't be messing with PH for starters in my opinion.