Thread: I have a Nute Deficiency but dont know how to fix it

Thanks

Default I have a Nute Deficiency but dont know how to fix it

Soil or hydro or coco: Coco
    Plant age:3 Weeks (Clones)
    Pot size: 2.25 Gallons
    Has it been repotted? and when?: They went from the cubes I was given at growers to Coco Hempy Buckets
    Soil type:Perilite + Coco Mix with 2 inches of Perlite on the bottom.

Nutes or additives used and how often for soil: General Hydroponics Flora Trio for 3 feedings and regular PH water for fourth and repeat
    Air temps (max min):80max 70 min
    Res temps (max min)
    Humidity:45min 77high
    lighting type (hps, led, cfl) LED 300W Wattshine
    ph level:5.8 but have now moved it to 6.0
    EC (hydro and coco only)
    Background EC.
    feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco) I Water Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday. I use the General Hydroponics Flora Trio three times and then water once with just PH water. I use this feed schedule. Will be repeating week 3 for 3 weeks of Veg.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drain-to-Waste-Nutrient-Schedule-custom.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	354016

Hey Y'all, I have a 2x2 grow tent, I have a 300W LED grow light, filter, exhaust and fan for circulation. I am growing them in "HEMPY" buckets. Using a Coco-Perlite mix and 2 inches of perlite on the bottom of the bucket (2.5Galons). I am growing 4 Indica plants in the tent (they're supposed to be "King Louis XIII" but the source was not so trustful), was supposed to only grow 3 but was given four. I am thinking of adding 3 CFLS during flowering if the 300W LED is not enough for the four plants. I plan on using the SCROG method. When I first got the LED put it to close to the plants (14") and burned them a little. They recovered and like the light at 20" now. Some of the leaves on all the plants are getting yellow around the edges. The only thing that kind of sounds like it is Nitrogen Deficiency but there's so much info it’s easy to get lost. Most of all new growth is green so I think it is getting better, I flushed the plants with just PH water just In case there was salt build up. ( After 4 days) If I can get some notes on the plants it be great. I’ll answer any questions thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171204_200013_resized.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	354017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171204_200017_resized.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	354018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171204_200043_resized.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	354019Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171204_200049_resized.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	354020
    Last edited by SeveneveS; 07-12-17 at 08:10 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SeveneveS For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,149 Times

Default I have a Nute Deficiency but dont know how to fix it

In coco you should feed every feed buddy! No plain water.
    What’s ya ec? You haven’t put that in ya detailed info?
    Looks like calcium def u got cal mag? Mix up a 1ml/l and give a foliar spray they should darken up in a day or two then foliar feed once a week or 2 weeks if they don’t lighten up writhing that week depends on your background ec and how much calcium you have in your tap water

Good descriptive grow info tho and good pics alway use natural light for diagnosis pics easier to see true colour of plants and anything untoward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Memphis69; 07-12-17 at 08:20 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Memphis69 For This Useful Post:

Karsa (07-12-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Would also say calcium but I'm not that experienced yet. Just research and current grow.

Coco should have nutes every feed, 5.8 pH or swing between 5.2 - 6.2 but 5.8 is the sweet spot.

As above, 1ml per litre into foliar spay once a week for next two weeks then once more just before flowering (about 2weeks after flip) after lights out.

Though I would also wait till one of the more experienced growers answers you

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Memphis69 (07-12-17)