Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dripper leaks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Default Dripper leaks

Anyone have any advice, most of my drippers are leaking at the top where the arrow joins the tube. Because of this I'm getting drips coming out at the top of the arrow rather than at the end of the arrow.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

show a photo buddy
    we need to see how deep your dripper is into the feed pipe
    are you using 3mm piping?
    show photos buddy
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (10-12-17)

Thanks

Give me 5minutes

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171210_0157065_rewind.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	354193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171210_0156535_rewind.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	354194

Guessing its something I have done wrong as its literally every dripper?

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Umm... Pretty sure this drip from the top not the bottom of the spike.

Or am I being a complete idiot? My drippers are the same and it drops from the top of the spike then into the medium with the spike staying inside the medium to drip evenly?

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (10-12-17), Nappa (11-12-17)

Thanks

Lol fucking hell you ever sleep? I am pretty confident the drip is supposed to run down the spike and come off at the end? Have got two doing it although still not 100%. Tomorrow will start a little earlier with them and get inside there and try sort it. Not sure what I can do though? Pisses me off a little if honest lol, wish they just made spikes with the tube already connected.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

As karsa said, the feed comes out the top and drips down the spike/arrow, that's how it's meant to work. The spike is just to keep it in place.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

Thanks

That's the thing though, the drip isn't going down the spike? Where its dripping off at the top it will hit the coco before running down the spike. I always thought it should be running down the spike and coming off at a drip at the bottom.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Nappa (10-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    That's the thing though, the drip isn't going down the spike? Where its dripping off at the top it will hit the coco before running down the spike. I always thought it should be running down the spike and coming off at a drip at the bottom.
    Not necessarily.. on my blue drippers it sprays out the sides and doesn't touch the spike.

Time to worry is when theres no water coming out of it, or when the flow rate is really slow.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah blue spike shoots out, it did seem to improve when the dripper was straight. Was up to silly oclock yesterday so tired its a joke. Gonna wait till lights get back on and have another try at sorting it. Will see if i can get it running down the spike and coming off the bottom when its held up straight. Also will check the drip rate for them is all near enough the same. If it all fails then ill be ordering some more black tubing and trying again. This time though ill heat the tubing a little to soften it up first as read after i should have done that.

Anyone else have any experience or ideas? Cheers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast