Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dripper leaks

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nappa View Post
    I run wilma with coco from veg to flower and don't get any deficiencies.

I Have done since I started, my advice is make sure you feed them atleast once EVERYDAY. It's hydro not soil truss me. I have done loads of variations side by sides (admittedly not documented on here) The days you don't feed them slows them down, and make stems 'woodier'.

Coco is well aerated and allows oxygen in unlike soil where you can kind of suffocate the roots, add airpots or smart pots and your onto a winner.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Same here mate, I know I’d do a little better on run to waste but I’ve been going on this recirculating wilma for ages with great results and no deficiencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Water at least once? Lol before I even hit flower I remember hitting multiple feeds. I'm currently feeding every other day but that's only gonna be for this week. Then it'll be daily until their bigger and will up to 2 and so on.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Each to there own if it works for you then its ok. Its iv seen people run into problems in the past recirc in coco What nutes yous using?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Using canna a and b, touch wood I've been lucky in terms of nute problems. Ill shove some pics up probably at some point. Just nice to have something to look back on when I'm stressing over future grows seeming slow lol. To be fair from what I remember though I got fast results in the Wilma.

Thanks

Well I was going to water every other day as I thought I once started watering daily and plants went droopy. I guess these cuttings have much better roots. Watered the first day I potted up, next day they was looking fine but didn't water that day and today lights on and was a few a little droopy. Gonna just do as I'm told and start watering them once a day for now.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    Each to there own if it works for you then its ok. Its iv seen people run into problems in the past recirc in coco What nutes yous using?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    It wasn't a dig, I was just stating my experience I've had no problems with coco in my wilma. I've used ionic(1 part), canna, vitalink(1 part) and now sensi ph perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Same here mate, I know I’d do a little better on run to waste but I’ve been going on this recirculating wilma for ages with great results and no deficiencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've got it a grasslin timer now allows me to control feed from seconds to hours. I feed them 5 or 6 times a day for 3 minutes when in flower.
    Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Water at least once? Lol before I even hit flower I remember hitting multiple feeds. I'm currently feeding every other day but that's only gonna be for this week. Then it'll be daily until their bigger and will up to 2 and so on.
    I feed just once a day in veg (on 15 min timers) just to allow them to dry out a bit and let the roots go searching. Remember it's coco (basically hydro) not soil they don't like you missing days, makes branches woodier, and snap easier, and leads to yellowing.

As they get bigger and roots are properly established increase to multiple daily feeds. That's what I do, isn't right just works very very well for me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

Thanks

Yeah fell asleep but opened the tent and they are all back to looking up so deffo already wanting a feed a day by the looks of it. Will increase that some time next week I'd imagine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Nappa (14-12-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3