Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Spider mites mid flower

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Fuck it your nearly there, do your knock back wrap sticky traps round the bottom of the stem to stop fuckers getting back up and keep an eye out, drop the alcohol now and use a little bicarbonate soda for the spray, then just do what you should do anyway is wash your buds before hanging.
    Redz
    Sorry for being a bit thick, what do you mean by "knock back"

Also how much bicarb we talking like a 1tsp/1l?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163679

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-06-18), redisiel (12-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Sorry mate just like attack them with something getting them off the plants and shit knocking them off track so to say.
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

It kills all that on contact, I ain’t smoking plants touched with it that’s for sure
    Redz
    lucky for me i wont be smoking buds with it on either,as my plants was in veg at the time and small not a flower insight i wouldnt fancy smoking buds sprayed in it either....but also i dont like bonging thrip shit and fungus gnat shit + bodys that crawl into the buds and get stuck in the resin.....2 weeks ago i had a garden running sick ( fast maggots with legs ) were spotted zapping all the energy from my garden,by now if i`d not av eradicated them with 1 application ! the sheep would av ate well as i`d av killed them ive had thrips before redz...tbh they worst than mites shitting all over your buds mun....duw duw anyway ive now got a garden flourishing bach not a bug insight + my plants are thriving,still no blooms so alls good everything above 18 inchs is all new growth + 10 weeks of repeated watering...... + feeds i doubt there be fuk all left since spraying them ive also misted the plants every day my plants like a drop of rain daily in veg .....we eat worst things on our fruit + veg redz mun from the super markets bach
    Last edited by Captain Beefheart; 12-12-17 at 08:04 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-06-18)

Thanks

I believed diatomaceous earth kills all unwanted creatures without effecting the plant, food grade and totally harmless to humans...
    https://www.softsecrets.com/us/news/...ng-pesticides/

Not sure if there are any effect on pH when growing in coco though, was informed in soil there were no effects

8. The Following User Says Thank You to old guy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-06-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    I believed diatomaceous earth kills all unwanted creatures without effecting the plant, food grade and totally harmless to humans...
    https://www.softsecrets.com/us/news/...ng-pesticides/

Not sure if there are any effect on pH when growing in coco though, was informed in soil there were no effects
    Thanks but I'm in water and it's only the flowers left, wouldn't really fancy dusty the blooms 😅

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-06-18)

GMOGreen Guest

Sorry mate just like attack them with something getting them off the plants and shit knocking them off track so to say.
    Redz
    Well I know I'm always gonna have trouble seeing them till its too late but I've taken like a 45 min look over all plants and can't see anything alive now, the odd body or egg that I've wiped clear.

Just gonna have to wait and see I suppose

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (12-12-17), GEORGE (23-06-18)

Thanks

You can try flushing it out, but what are the chances that after flushing them they won't be back again. You can try spraying some pesticides on it or if you do not want to deal with poisonous chemicals on your own, so you can also take help of some professional services for help. The professional will tell you where it came from and will also advise you on what measures to take so that they would not be back again.
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 23-06-18 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Remove Link

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DavidLane For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-06-18)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8