Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super lemons haze curled top leaves HELP

Thanks

Default Super lemons haze curled top leaves HELP

Good afternoon Ladies and gents, I’ve been growing my above girls for now 5 weeks. They are in week three of Flower (starting fourth week Friday)running two red 600s, rhino rvk 150 -intake and 125 outtake rhino temp controller osalating fan, in 60 litre pots within them coco. Feed I’m using Dutch pro, along side Dutch pro multi total and explode. Room temp always 23-24 when light is on and room temp mainly 20 has dropped to 14 for no more than a hour and humidity now in the regon of 40-45 so there’s my basic setup but I’ve encountered a problem with two of my beauties!!!!! The top leaves are curling downwards and inwards with slight drying and I’d say not natural growth!especially compared to other top set of leaves /: plant looks lovely everywhere else
    Now my other poorly little beauty has developed brown spots!! (Bloody things) and some leaves are dying !! Can anyone help me please?? The rest are doing nice this is my first one so any advice would be great
    I have pics but not letting me upload them

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stedz89 View Post
    Good afternoon Ladies and gents, I’ve been growing my above girls for now 5 weeks. They are in week three of Flower (starting fourth week Friday)running two red 600s, rhino rvk 150 -intake and 125 outtake rhino temp controller osalating fan, in 60 litre pots within them coco. Feed I’m using Dutch pro, along side Dutch pro multi total and explode. Room temp always 23-24 when light is on and room temp mainly 20 has dropped to 14 for no more than a hour and humidity now in the regon of 40-45 so there’s my basic setup but I’ve encountered a problem with two of my beauties!!!!! The top leaves are curling downwards and inwards with slight drying and I’d say not natural growth!especially compared to other top set of leaves /: plant looks lovely everywhere else
    Now my other poorly little beauty has developed brown spots!! (Bloody things) and some leaves are dying !! Can anyone help me please?? The rest are doing nice this is my first one so any advice would be great
    I have pics but not letting me upload them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17)

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17)

Hobbit Guest

Whats your ec?
    Whats your runoff ec?
    Whats your ph?
    How close are your lights?
    How hard is your fan blowing on them?

You havent provided enough info on what your doing mate.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Greengrass (13-12-17), nom (13-12-17), Stedz89 (13-12-17)

Thanks

My ec is 2.2 ppm 1100
    Run off is .6
    Ph is 6
    My lights are a foot away
    My fan was close so have moved it much further back as space is limited as I’m in a loft roughly 3.50 x 3
    Best methodson checking ph and run off would be great as I’m a first time grower
    My plants are 5.6 week 3 of flower

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Greengrass (13-12-17), nom (13-12-17)

Thanks

Picture 6 is a good indication as to what is happening with my top leafes

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Greengrass (13-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Don't know anything about the way you feed, I'm just a poor dirt farmer
    But noticed on your pictures your not getting much light penetration below those spindly top branches
    Anyway to hang suitable weights to just pull those tops level with the rest of the plant.?
    Atb

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Stedz89 (13-12-17)

Thanks

I am currently feeding 2 -3 litres every 4 - 5 days
    I take it spindly is not a good word in the growing world
    Big thanks for replying

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Greengrass (13-12-17), nom (13-12-17)

Hobbit Guest

2.2 sounds very high mate. I foot away for 2x600 seems very close, id run 600 at 2feet to start with and work down. Measure your ph going in but not out, it will do our head in if you measure runoff ph. Your ec runoff should be the same or less than the ec going in. My first thoughts were over fed,and heat stress. The marks on your leaves indicate a nutrient imbalance possibly because your ec is too high. I would flush those until the ec was 1.0 and work from there. keep them on that for a week and let your runoff c tell you what to do next.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

I am currently feeding 2 -3 litres every 4 - 5 days
    I take it spindly is not a good word in the growing world
    Big thanks for replying
    Your in coco yeaah? Most coco growers feed every day mate but not as high you are. Want to keep it all fresh and no salt buildup. IS is right mate tall plants dont allow enough light penetration to the lower buds

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast