Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super lemons haze curled top leaves HELP

Thanks

Ok thanks hobbit I will do all the abive. And won’t follow chart, I’ve flushed the two plants that look effected I will flush the rest right away

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Greengrass (13-12-17), nom (13-12-17)

Thanks

Yes I’m in coco buddy, I tend to feed when top dries and coco starts to come away from edge of pots. I was feeding once a week to begin with as I thought bigger plants required more feeding in a regular basis

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stedz89 View Post
    Yes I’m in coco buddy, I tend to feed when top dries and coco starts to come away from edge of pots. I was feeding once a week to begin with as I thought bigger plants required more feeding in a regular basis
    Measure your runoff ec b4 you flush to be certain your too high. feed every day ec 1.0 with 10% runoff minimum. Ph 5.8.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Measure your runoff ec b4 you flush to be certain your too high. feed every day ec 1.0 with 10% runoff minimum. Ph 5.8
    Top man will do so. thank you all for advice
    I’m sure to make mistakes as it’s my first time, glad to have got this far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Your doin alright mate. Read some coco diaries. Look out for Joker he has coco fairly well under wraps. You could ask for a mentor in the mentoring section mate probably a really good time to as as well.

Here

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-request-here
    Last edited by Hobbit; 13-12-17 at 12:51 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

lights off pics are better mate hard see shit proper like.

i dont like to mentor at such late stage i wud prefer to start from the beginning not pick up in flower lol

whats your back ground ec? 2.2 ec feed seems high

whats nutes are you feeding at min and how much to litre?
    what weeks since flip are you now?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stedz89 View Post
    You're not water/feeding frequently enough, you should be drenching your pots daily till it runs out the bottom....Did you say 60 litre pots in your first post ? thats way too big 20 litre would be as big as you would want to go really...What method are you using to measure you feed strength ppm or ec....I wouldn't bother with the multi total it's not needed in my opinion and its too early to be using the explode you need to get more meat on the the buds before introducing that...

Regards BL

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

I think you've mixed a soil feed schedule with coco growing style, completely different, but you managed so far and you joined a good bunch here to guide you

Only thing I'll add is if you haven't yet from seedling add a pc fan on plants to move the leaves around to strengthen branches, and gently blowing on leaves will help with light penetration
    Atb
    Last edited by Greengrass; 13-12-17 at 02:27 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), nom (13-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    You're not water/feeding frequently enough, you should be drenching your pots daily till it runs out the bottom....Did you say 60 litre pots in your first post ? thats way too big 20 litre would be as big as you would want to go really...What method are you using to measure you feed strength ppm or ec....I wouldn't bother with the multi total it's not needed in my opinion and its too early to be using the explode you need to get more meat on the the buds before introducing that...

Regards BL
    Ok It was meant to say 30 litre pots
    The method I use is with a truncheon
    Ten litre bucket then add my feed via a syringe
    Ok no multi total, I’ve been using it every other week
    I hear what you saying bud light year so we should just use chart as a guide rather than follow suite

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Greengrass (13-12-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    I think you've mixed a soil feed schedule with coco growing style, completely different, but you managed so far and you joined a good bunch here to guide you

Only thing I'll add is if you haven't yet from seedling add a pc fan on plants to move the leaves around to strengthen branches, and gently blowing on leaves will help with light penetration
    Atb
    Ok inner I have always had a fan blowing, do I leave it on even when light is off?
    So feeding once a week is for soil?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stedz89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-12-17), Greengrass (13-12-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast