Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Flowering stage for 8 weeks

Thanks

I don't know what to do anymore but this is turning out to be quite an experience ahaha.

I've already flushed the plant with roughly 2 gallons of water but I don't think that was enough.. plus the soil doesn't appear to be drying up quick enough, as it appears to be quite moist around an inch deep in my opinion and the last time it got water was on Friday.

I've thought about feeding PK 13/14 for 1 or 2 weeks and harvesting, can I get everyone's opinion on that?

I really appreciate each and everyone's help and feedback <3

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (19-12-17), GEORGE (19-12-17), MonsterEnergy (04-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

you will just have to let it roll kami
    keep it at 12/12 and see how it goes.
    do you have a lights off photo so we can see the true colours now they have been flushed too
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Kami (20-12-17), MonsterEnergy (04-01-18)

Thanks

If you say so dr_g I will continue and see the outcome
    I will take some photos first thing in the morning and then post them here, but not gonna lie can't really see a difference.. :/
    Just to confirm is it okay with flash or would you prefer with just the daylight?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (20-12-17), MonsterEnergy (04-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

just a normal light kami
    using a normal light bulb or a camera or cfl, just wondered what the colour of those leaves are and how dark.
    but to be honest monster hit it on the head after seeing all these new images its revegged like crazy
    but all you can do it let it finish now might just take a little longer.
    really feel for you tho kami you did all the hard work for some idiot to spoil it in the last part of the grow

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (20-12-17), Kami (20-12-17), MonsterEnergy (04-01-18)

Thanks

Hey all sorry for the late reply, Christmas and new year kept me a bit busy haha. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New years!

I've decided to harvest the plant and soon start a new growth, probably could've waited but it would just be more money towards electricity. I've had the first smoke after it dried and it was really good although the yield wasn't a lot.

I would like to thank everyone for the quick replies and the help! I hope to be able to share my next growth here and this time without any issues ahaha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kami For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (04-01-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

next time don't re-veg, some smoke is better than non
    people here are always willing to help, if ya need it you can start a diary to track your grow and get advice if needed mate

atb with ya next grow kami,

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

ENGLISH_HERBSMAN (05-01-18), Kami (21-01-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3